Video: Broaddus believes Earl will be a Cowboy **merged**

Hardline

Reaction score
Earl Thoma baby picture
635780116811276162-baby-earl-thomas.JPG

phildadon86

Reaction score
All I ever heard or read was Seattle gave Thomas' agent permission for 48 hours to negotiate a new contract with any team that would interested in a trade but I seriously doubt anything was accomplished because if it was, that would be in the 1st paragraph of EVERY article written since then about Thomas and where he'll be playing in 2018. EVERY article would start out with Thomas and the Cowboys have already agree on a new contract and then whatever else they were going to say in that article. Not only that, EVERY talking head on TV would still be bringing that up even today yet none have said a peep about that.
Well I mean they offered the third. Doubt they would have done that if there wasn't a deal struck

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Remember when Thomas helped Boz pick up the shattered pieces of his ego after Bo ran over him?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
He is a good player that has championship experience. Cowboys don't want players like that. JG's brainwashing may not be effective.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That is true, but I don't think it will happen. Seattle is holding all of the cards and they know it.

Seattle has 1 card and everyone knows what it is. They either find a trade partner or settle for a 2020 comp pick.