Twitter: Broaddus done as Cowboy employee

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Not fired at all. He's been negative towards many other player's performances in the past, so as unimportant a player Awuzie is wouldn't have anything to do with it.

His analysis isn't always the best, but he sure seems like a good as dude. Hope the best for him.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Not fired at all. He's been negative towards many other player's performances in the past, so as unimportant a player Awuzie is wouldn't have anything to do with it.

His analysis isn't always the best, but he sure seems like a good as dude. Hope the best for him.

please tell me you are not naive enough to believe he left on his own? He was clearly fired.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apparently it's a large group of people..you know the kinds that blamed mickey spagnola for no apparent reason.

Or maybe the kind that think that "Marc Colombo will follow Jason Garrett out the door"?
:facepalm:

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
right. guys always quit their jobs during the best part of the season out of the blue just because.

The guy who constantly said on air to David Helman "I am staying here as long as you do" just decided to quit.

give me a break.

Right, and they would fire an employee who raises their views during the best part of the season out of the clear blue. See how that sounds?

Yes he told Helman, who is 40 years younger than him, that he would stay there as long as he did and it didn't end up happening. I. AM. SHOCKED!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
right. guys always quit their jobs during the best part of the season out of the blue just because.

The guy who constantly said on air to David Helman "I am staying here as long as you do" just decided to quit.

give me a break.

Is that why he's already hooked up with the other guy that left the Cowboys broadcasts on his own?
:huh:

MikeB80

Reaction score
Right, and they would fire an employee who raises their views during the best part of the season out of the clear blue. See how that sounds?

Yes he told Helman, who is 40 years younger than him, that he would stay there as long as he did and it didn't end up happening. I. AM. SHOCKED!

yea they would if they had to, just like anyone else would.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

give me a break.

He said he left because he wanted to experience new things.

Within four days of leaving he's already been a visitor on The Athletic and The Herd. Sounds like that lines up pretty well.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Is that why he's already hooked up with the other guy that left the Cowboys broadcasts on his own?
:huh:

what? Are you talking about Dane brugler? He left to go back to where he is from and he wasn't even a cowboys employee. He was technically a guest on the draft show.

What he does now has nothing to do with why he is no longer with the cowboys. I am sure he will end up at the athletic or with a local tv station doing pre or post game shows....Not cbs11 obviously though since they are the official station.

MikeB80

Reaction score
He said he left because he wanted to experience new things.

Within four days of leaving he's already been a visitor on The Athletic and The Herd. Sounds like that lines up pretty well.

has nothing to do with why he is not there anymore. He has worked for 103.3, the fan and done various other things in local media before taking the cowboys job.

It makes sense that the athletic would hire him since he could just continue doing what he does breaking down film although now he will most likely be missing the access he had before.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

give me a break.
He got fired. Clear as day.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
what? Are you talking about Dane brugler? He left to go back to where he is from and he wasn't even a cowboys employee. He was technically a guest on the draft show.

Nope. Not about Brugler. Do your homework first, then talk about others being "naive".

What he does now has nothing to do with why he is no longer with the cowboys. I am sure he will end up at the athletic or with a local tv station doing pre or post game shows....Not cbs11 obviously though since they are the official station.

Totally, utterly, completely wrong. What he does now has everything to do with why he is no longer with the Cowboys. He got a better offer and he took it. Just like Kent Garrison did, the guy I was actually referring to.