Twitter: Broaddus done as Cowboy employee

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
It’s hard for me to believe that he would be let go for talking truth about the Cowboys. Have you heard Jesse Holly on hanging with the boys? He doesn’t seem to hold anything back and I believe he still has a job. And I like him. I’ve also heard others speak poorly of the coaching staff, so that can’t be the only reason.
Not only him, Ambar Garcia always calls out coaches on the Break. That's not why he was let go or he left.

Noclaf

Reaction score
It’s hard for me to believe that he would be let go for talking truth about the Cowboys. Have you heard Jesse Holly on hanging with the boys? He doesn’t seem to hold anything back and I believe he still has a job. And I like him. I’ve also heard others speak poorly of the coaching staff, so that can’t be the only reason.
sounds like he got another job

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Well last week they didn't air the 11/12 HWTB episode because Jesse got too critical of the coaching staff. On the following show he's thrown subtle hints that they (as media members hired by the jonses) need to tow the company line in order to not get canned....lol

revospeed

Reaction score
So, you weren't the only one who noticed that? He definitely liked some of the twitter babes, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Yeah I'd get their posts in my timeline with "Bryan Broaddus liked this". No shame in it, but he should have just slid into the DMs.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Sounds like something may happened behind the scenes with Cowboys podcast show, that could have caused his " leave" for the last couple of weeks.

Maybe 105.3 the fan radio will open up a working slot for him on Saturday mornings as they did for Jessie Holley?

Seems like he'd still like to continue in broadcasting business, cuz he certainly not a legit NFL scout anymore.
Dunno if that would be locally.. or if he would be moving elsewhere around the nation.

Sounds like the time Greggo showed up high/drunk on the ticket and was mysteriously gone.

GMO415

Reaction score
I agree with the guy who said he probably just got another job. He gave 2 weeks notice, so they took him off the broadcast shows, and let him still write his column until he left.
Yeah, watching Talkin' Cowboys on DC.com and he aint there. Funny, they make no mention of him. Very odd.

seamus18

Reaction score
Well last week they didn't air the 11/12 HWTB episode because Jesse got too critical of the coaching staff. On the following show he's thrown subtle hints that they (as media members hired by the jonses) need to tow the company line in order to not get canned....lol
Wow. No, I hadn’t heard. Missed that one. Very fishy.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I like Mickey.

I like Mickey too but I don't listen to any of the Dallas media. Just a guess but I would guess the issue on those shows is that Mickey won't agree with troll callers that say Garrett is Hitler, Jeff Heath is horrible, etc.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If Broaddus left on his own it’s odd that he didn’t announce he was leaving. Everyone that I can recall that’s left Talkin’ Cowboys and The Break have announced this would be their final show. Also, if he left on his own I don’t know why Derek Eagleton said Broaddus’ absence was due to a personal matter.

GMO415

Reaction score
Wow that really sucks. The draft show was my go to with him. What a bummer. Talkin’ Cowboys just basically died too now.
Talkin' Cowboys just went Old School....Mickey and Rob. They still have the other old cat, but he's more of a moderator.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
If Broaddus left on his own it’s odd that he didn’t announce he was leaving during his last appearance on Talkin’ Cowboys. Everyone that I can recall that’s left Talkin’ Cowboys and The Break have announced this would be their final show. Also, if he left on his own I don’t know why Derek Eagleton said Broaddus’ absence was due to a personal matter. I’m not convinced he left on his own.

All speculation of course, maybe since Derek indicated in a tweet today that he is also friends with Bryan also, they let him go but without firing him formally so to speak.

I have no idea but you are right, the entire thing seems odd, not the normal send off.

GMO415

Reaction score
If Broaddus left on his own it’s odd that he didn’t announce he was leaving. Everyone that I can recall that’s left Talkin’ Cowboys and The Break have announced this would be their final show. Also, if he left on his own I don’t know why Derek Eagleton said Broaddus’ absence was due to a personal matter.
Yeah, he must have left under bad terms.