Twitter: Broaddus done as Cowboy employee

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Someone posted that Mickey got Jesse Holley fired from a show. Apparently they weren’t getting along. Mickey and Broaddus have had their differences, maybe something went down between them.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If there was nothing interesting about his departure, they wouldn't be talking about it either.

Someone’s departure from a show doesn’t have to be interesting for it to be mentioned. If a show is carrying on without a key personality as if nothing has happened, then something did happen and they don’t want to discuss it.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The link to that scathing 2013 post-season dust-ups between Bryan and Mickey (about Garrett) is now dead.

But here is another of my favorites from last year after the overtime loss to the Texans. Bryan went at him, didn't back down for 5 minutes and even called him and Garrett "a coward" for their lack of spine:

(Timestamped at 26:31 for the beginning...at 26:50, you could see Bryan roll his eyes and get ready for battle)

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Someone posted that Mickey got Jesse Holley fired from a show. Apparently they weren’t getting along. Mickey and Broaddus have had their differences, maybe something went down between them.
Jesse Holley was fired for stealing office supplies he said on Twitter

GMO415

Reaction score
Mickey's the Sarge eh?

flashback

Real Man of Genius
Reaction score
I like the guy and hope he's OK and everything, but I can't be the only one who got tired of his run-on sentences, where he forgets what he's talking about halfway through, right? Pro tip: you can get through a 45 minute episode of Talkin Cowboys in about 25 minutes if you use your 30 second skip button during the commercials and anytime you hear Bryan's voice. He was a little better on The Draft Show, because he tried to be the host and defer to Dane more, but he still took forever to say almost nothing. just my $0.02

GMO415

Reaction score
I like the guy and hope he's OK and everything, but I can't be the only one who got tired of his run-on sentences, where he forgets what he's talking about halfway through, right? Pro tip: you can get through a 45 minute episode of Talkin Cowboys in about 25 minutes if you use your 30 second skip button during the commercials and anytime you hear Bryan's voice. He was a little better on The Draft Show, because he tried to be the host and defer to Dane more, but he still took forever to say almost nothing. just my $0.02
True he can be long winded and over the years I did get tired of it sometimes. The only person I ALWAYS fast forward is the fan Nebby who occasionally calls in. I won't waste any time of my life listening to him.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
The link to that scathing 2013 post-season dust-ups between Bryan and Mickey (about Garrett) is now dead.

But here is another of my favorites from last year after the overtime loss to the Texans. Bryan went at him, didn't back down for 5 minutes and even called him and Garrett "a coward" for their lack of spine:

(Timestamped at 26:31 for the beginning...at 26:50, you could see Bryan roll his eyes and get ready for battle)

Mickey is the worst. He's just so bitter in that exchange.

I'm curious where he gets that arrogance to think he's so good. It's like he can't believe Bryan's audacity to challenge him. What has Mickey ever done to make him think he's some sort of football expert? He's Jerry's Minister of Propaganda and has zero integrity as a journalist (Please read this Mickey).

cern

Reaction score

Keep in mind 105.3 is the cowboys flagship station. So was krld once upon a time. Jerry fired Brad sham and the morbidly obese dale Hansen. Later brought Brad back. All because of negative comments about the cowboys. Doubt the fan would give that up for broaddus.