Twitter: Broaddus done as Cowboy employee

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Yeah I'd get their posts in my timeline with "Bryan Broaddus liked this". No shame in it, but he should have just slid into the DMs.
I noticed that too but I doubt that was the issue.

The only reason we are discussing this relates to the secrecy of his absence and how things were handled with his departure, something is off.

Like others have said, no proper send off, Nate not even using his name.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
It’s possible that Broaddus left on his own due to a dispute. Something had to have gone down that caused him to leave. I don’t think he left because he got a better gig.
Yeah, seems like more to the story than just compensation.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
You would think if it was a mutual break up on good terms there would be some kind of announcement on the shows or article about it.

Any way we can get him to take Mickey with him?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
All speculation of course, maybe since Derek indicated in a tweet today that he is also friends with Bryan also, they let him go but without firing him formally so to speak.

I have no idea but you are right, the entire thing seems odd, not the normal send off.

All we can do is speculate no one is talking. Broaddus is very outspoken and opinionated. He speaks his mind and when you do that you can rub some people the wrong way. He came down hard on Jerry once and said he passed Jerry in the hallway and thought he was going to get fired on the spot.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Anytime coworkers are tight lipped about someone’s departure from a show something went down.

Actually, co-workers shouldn't be commenting on personnel issues. Particularly on social media.

That's how we roll over here in grown up land.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Actually, co-workers shouldn't be commenting on personnel issues. Particularly on social media.

That's how we roll over here in grown up land.

If there was a dispute that led to his departure they wouldn’t be talking about it which is why they probably haven’t talked about it.

Zordon

Reaction score
Anytime coworkers are tight lipped about someone’s departure from a show something went down.
Or they were just being professionals...

Dude just got a better job, nothing sinister happened.

GMO415

Reaction score
If there was a dispute that led to his departure they wouldn’t be talking about it which is why they probably haven’t talked about it.
Talkin' Cowboys still has his name in the intro, but they act like his chair's always been empty.....

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
All we can do is speculate no one is talking. Broaddus is very outspoken and opinionated. He speaks his mind and when you do that you can rub some people the wrong way. He came down hard on Jerry once and said he passed Jerry in the hallway and thought he was going to get fired on the spot.
True but Bryan also so said Jerry allows them much latitude to be critical and does not want robots, unless he insulted someone on another level.

Simply have no way of knowing as they are not talking but like you said, tight lips tell the tale to some measure.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Or they were just being professionals...

Dude just got a better job, nothing sinister happened.

That was a real good job he had. If he did get a better job and was leaving on his own don’t know why he didn’t announce he was leaving the last time he was on Talkin’ Cowboys. Everyone who leaves those shows always announces this will be their final show. He didn’t say anything, just disappeared.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Talkin' Cowboys still has his name in the intro, but they act like his chair's always been empty.....

They haven’t had time to change the intro. They haven’t acknowledged his absence at all.

AbeBeta

Reaction score

If there was nothing interesting about his departure, they wouldn't be talking about it either.