Video: Broaddus not happy with Kellen Moore/offense

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I asked you to show me your claim Dak lives in my head.

You made the claim...and can;t do it. Just more deflection.

Then tell me I'm the liar? "Unbelievable" (not...it figures)

Have a good night.
You've been reminded of your past anti-Dak posts in recent years by other posters whenever you feign innocence. I'm not going to waste my time repeating what evidence others have shown you.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You've been reminded of your past anti-Dak posts in recent years by other posters whenever you feign innocence. I'm not going to waste my time repeating what evidence others have shown you.
And I have received apologies for them being wrong about it.

You are WAY to lazy for being so aggressively accusatory. Not surprising. YOU...are one of the people Bobhaze warned. And you KEEP ON DOIN IT.

If I was as bad as you claim...you would EASILY be able to find something. Not man enough to back up your word. You just claiming it makes it so?

No sir...a real man would show the evidence. I don;t blame you for not trying...I think you actually know you can;t do it. So you just bully your way through.

I'm hoping Bob and crew can figure out a way to stop you from doing this crap.

TWOK11

Reaction score
It's hard to explain such facts to those who don't understand what is happening and why.

It’s almost like QBs in general are better out of the shotgun and so teams have used it more and more over the years.

If anything, the surprising thing is that Dak has similar QB ratings from the gun and from under center. Many QBs have a FAR greater spread. Deshaun Watson for instance.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
And I have received apologies for them being wrong about it.

You are WAY to lazy for being so aggressively accusatory. Not surprising. YOU...are one of the people Bobhaze warned. And you KEEP ON DOIN IT.

If I was as bad as you claim...you would EASILY be able to find something. Not man enough to back up your word. You just claiming it makes it so?

No sir...a real man would show the evidence. I don;t blame you for not trying...I think you actually know you can;t do it. So you just bully your way through.

I'm hoping Bob and crew can figure out a way to stop you from doing this crap.
Oooh, but you can initially spew your crap and false love assumptions? Can you??? You start this crap but don't like it when it gets done back to you. Is that how this is supposed to work?

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Perhaps the WR's that Moore has to work with are simply limited. The fact so many point to Dallas having the #1 offense in 2021 and what was heading for a similar direction in 2020 somehow blame him for being a terrible OC? I just do not understand that in the least.
Even with cooper, this offense didn’t donas well as it could

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oooh, but you can initially spew your crap and false love assumptions? Can you??? You start this crap but don't like it when it gets done back to you. Is that how this is supposed to work?
"How it works" is you are man enough to show evidence of your accusation.

The fact that you haven;t...can't...speaks volumes. All this deflection and not ONE example of "dak lives in my head". You probably actually forgot your accusation...and also hope that I have too.

You are one of the ones Bobhaze warned. And you just keep on doing it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
"How it works" is you are man enough to show evidence of your accusation.

The fact that you haven;t...can't...speaks volumes. All this deflection and not ONE example of "dak lives in my head". You probably actually forgot your accusation...and also hope that I have too.

You are one of the ones Bobhaze warned. And you just keep on doing it.
I would hope BH is able to determine who truly are the ones demeaning this website. Trust me, it's not the ones supporting this team and its supporting fans. I'm not the only one who feels this way.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak has a career QB rating of 97.3 under center

But most NFL teams utilize shotgun 60% or more of their snaps anyway

Good for him, that still doesn’t address anything I said. Doing quick passes, like a screen on a quick 1 step drop doesn’t meant he can actually throw from center. and further. while ‘most teams’ utilize shotgun on their snaps, Dak is traditionally at the bottom of the barrel on 3-5-7 drops, meaning he makes the offense extremely predictable.

khiladi

Reaction score
Mahomes is obviously in a league by himself, but you cannot even compare these offensive schemes in term of QB and WR friendliness. Reid is one of the best to ever do it. Prescott would be a better QB than he is now if he were in a Reid offense, as would pretty much any QB in the league.

Reid couldn’t make Alex Smith Mahomes, even with Tyreek Hill.

Not sure what the point is, but Dak not being able to throw against a zone has zero to do with his OC.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Moore has been here long enough to know he sucks. He hasn’t gotten any better. In fact it’s has gotten worse. He has always struggled against good defenses. His red zone calls are awful. The guy sucks. Typical Jerry selling him as some sort of offensive prodigy. Garrett was the same. Now he calls USFL games. Moore will never get it. We have seen enough.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Broaddus, Shan, and Bobby Belt start off discussing WR trade targets, but Broaddus detours into a rant about the offense. Says there's still a lack of creativity compared to other offenses. OC not utlizing enough concepts to get WRs open in space. Route combinations don't maximize WR strengths like KC/Buffalo. Doesn't seem too enamored with trading for a WR if they're just going to inject him in a system that is not WR friendly.

Does he have a point? Or is this just a result of poor QB play?

I want the Moore of quick hitting misdirection back.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Dak can't throw under center to save his life. What is Moore supposed to do, every time his QB stares down WRs, while holding on to the ball too long? Moore has to basically throw from shotgun with this guy.
We get it, you dont like Dak.

Rayman70

Reaction score
BB is wrong here. This is why he isn't a REAL scout anymore. I like him, but he is wrong. I mean, we are 5-2.

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
The bloom is off the rose with Kellen Moore. He’s coaching for his job in my opinion.

And this is a key week for me against Chicago. Matt Eberflus has embarrassed Moore in the past so I will be interested to see if he’s learned anything since. I tend to doubt it.

The quarterback is back, so I expect better offensive production each week.

In regard to the bolded, Oh, how I wish that was true... But Jerry will find a way to keep Kellen even if we were to lose every game and it was him that caused it. The only reason Jason Garrett isn't our head coach anymore is because Jerry was cornered and if he didn't do something a riot was about to start. Jerry will can McCarthy and Quinn before even having the thoughts of getting rid of Kellen Moore.

Very sad.