Video: Broaddus not happy with Kellen Moore/offense

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
ROMO WENT HOLLYWOOD AND WASTED HIS BEST YEARS. You know it. Everyone knows it. It simply breaks your heart to admit it because of your man-crush. You don't know football, kid.
Went hollywood? :lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Still was way better than what we have now. Back to the discussion at hand.

Why werent you saying how terrible Kellen was when:

1. Rush was playing

2. When Dak was actually playing well last year?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Went hollywood? :lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Still was way better than what we have now. Back to the discussion at hand.

Why werent you saying how terrible Kellen was when:

1. Rush was playing

2. When Dak was actually playing well last year?
I understand how it's still hard to admit how your hero who you grew up worshipping went Hollywood and wasted his prime years. It's ok. Dak is here to save you.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I understand how it's still hard to admit how your hero who you grew up worshipping went Hollywood and wasted his prime years. It's ok. Dak is here to save you.
Answer the question old man, or your credibility (do you even have any)…

Why didnt you bring up Kellens shortcomings when Rush was the QB or when Dak was playing well?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Answer the question old man, or your credibility (do you even have any)…

Why didnt you bring up Kellens shortcomings when Rush was the QB or when Dak was playing well?
The last 2 seasons, Cowboys had much better receivers which meant Kellen Moore didn't need to scheme them open as much. When Cooper Rush started the previous 5 games while Dak rehabbed his broken hand, Kellen Moore actually dumbed down the passing Offense to zero in on only 1 or two receivers. He simplified it to make it comfortable for Cooper's limitations. But, he's also shown (Week 1 & Week 7) that he struggles to scheme open this limited receiving crew for Dak. The film doesn't lie. These receivers are struggling to get open or even separation. That falls on the OC.

Keep studying videos, especially from Voch Lombardi. It can help you.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
The last 2 seasons, Cowboys had much better receivers which meant Kellen Moore didn't need to scheme them open as much. When Cooper Rush started the previous 5 games while Dak rehabbed his broken hand, Kellen Moore actually dumbed down the passing Offense to zero in on only 1 or two receivers. He simplified it to make it comfortable for Cooper's limitations. But, he's also shown (Week 1 & Week 7) that he struggles to scheme open this limited receiving crew for Dak. The film doesn't lie. These receivers are struggling to get open or even separation. That falls on the OC.

Keep studying videos, especially from Voch Lombardi. It can help you.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

clown talk

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ROMO WENT HOLLYWOOD AND WASTED HIS BEST YEARS. You know it. Everyone knows it. It simply breaks your heart to admit it because of your man-crush. You don't know football, kid.
Aha...we've rooted out a Romo hater. They can't help themselves.

Lives in this guy's head even 7 years later. WEIRDO!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Says the Romo fanatic weirdo who has Dak living inside his head for the last 7 years...and counting.
LOL...you just keep making up lies. Must be nice to fool your own self so easily!

WHat have I ever said that makes you think Dak "lives in my head"?

Nothing...I'm about as neutral ambivalent as there is. But if you have some secret insight in my comments well NOW is the time to show everyone what you are talking about! Other wise you should stop making up lies to fill your head...it's very unhealthy.

Meanwhile seven years later you still can;t let Romo go. You warn people to not hate on Dak...but show incredible hatred and vitriol to Romo.

It's just weird dude.

It's likely Dak will mess up your head as bad as Romo did...seven years after Dak is gone you'll still be slobbering about it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL...you just keep making up lies. Must be nice to fool your own self so easily!

WHat have I ever said that makes you think Dak "lives in my head"?

Nothing...I'm about as neutral ambivalent as there is. But if you have some secret insight in my comments well NOW is the time to show everyone what you are talking about! Other wise you should stop making up lies to fill your head...it's very unhealthy.

Meanwhile seven years later you still can;t let Romo go. You warn people to not hate on Dak...but show incredible hatred and vitriol to Romo.

It's just weird dude.

It's likely Dak will mess up your head as bad as Romo did...seven years after Dak is gone you'll still be slobbering about it.
Lies as usual. You conveniently forget the many times over the years who have belittled Dak. 58 years old and still lying. Unbelievable.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Hmmm

I like Dak and Romo ...... Is that ok or do I have to choose a side?
That's a good thing bro, but these Dak attackers are the same bunch who since 2016 started attacking Dak simply because Dak's play as a rookie unseated and forced retirement upon their beloved hero, Romo. Everyone knows it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lies as usual. You conveniently forget the many times over the years who have belittled Dak. 58 years old and still lying. Unbelievable.
I asked you to show me your claim Dak lives in my head.

You made the claim...and can;t do it. Just more deflection.

Then tell me I'm the liar? "Unbelievable" (not...it figures)

Have a good night.

TWOK11

Reaction score
Dak can't throw under center to save his life. What is Moore supposed to do, every time his QB stares down WRs, while holding on to the ball too long? Moore has to basically throw from shotgun with this guy.

Dak has a career QB rating of 97.3 under center

But most NFL teams utilize shotgun 60% or more of their snaps anyway