Twitter: Broaddus says Cowboys and Dak communicating

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I could care less already. If he plays under the tag cool. At least we all know where we stand with this situation.

baltcowboy

Reaction score

I can’t see him not taking this deal. 5year deal, no state income taxes, probably will make more money then any NFL player when it comes to commercials, and the best offensive weapons in the league. What am I missing. I don’t think he would get more on the open market. His agent is a pain.

speedkilz88

Reaction score

Except they would never use the third tag. Even next years tag would be somewhat debatable because the cap is surely going be lower due to this year. There won't be any money available league wide-they are discussing borrowing from later years for teams to sign guys. That should scare Dak's team.

erod

Reaction score
You realize the tag the next 2 season is 37 million then 55 million right? It’s not the same money
Or it could be $0.

Smart to maintain team option control with a player like him.

Teams aren't clamoring for him. No trade offers have come.

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
According to Slater ( just posted on the score app) Dallas has their final offer on table 33-35 m per 100 mill guaranteed

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Remember, Dak IS already signed for this season.
This is only for whether ir not he will signed for longer term.
That's why all this drama is silly
We just need long term stability at this the most important position on the field

aria

Reaction score
But have you gotten to the point where you have seen every episode and will watch a repeat again?
I havent with Seinfield yet, but admit I have with South Park.
Pfst...I own every season and have scene every episode more times than I can count. I dominate at Seinfeld trivia, lol.

I can’t quote every single line of every episode like I can The Big Lebowski but I can get close. As I said, I’ve watched at least one episode almost every day (except when I’m at work; so ~21 days a month) since the show ended. I’m not joking, it’s pretty much what my wife and I watch while sitting in our recliners eating dinner every nite.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
i still think he plays on the tag not sure what has happened but something has changed between him and the front office jerry and stephen was solid behind him

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
not necessarily

Im saying that from the standpoint that the average of these 2 years will be around 35 mil...I doubt they let him walk if he has any success which hes proven to have top 10 success. 70 million over 2 years (all guaranteed) and then just say 4 year 160 mill. 115 guaranteed (low balling it) that 6 years at 185 mil if not 6 years $230 Mil.

Playmaker247

Reaction score
Except they would never use the third tag. Even next years tag would be somewhat debatable because the cap is surely going be lower due to this year. There won't be any money available league wide-they are discussing borrowing from later years for teams to sign guys. That should scare Dak's team.
Ok then he walks and Cowboys don’t have a QB?

Swagger

Reaction score
After playing three opening gimme games, Prescott ranked #15 QB over the final 13 games by Pro Football Focus.

Fair play they have him pretty much bang on where his level actually is in the league.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After playing three opening gimme games, Prescott ranked #15 QB over the final 13 games by Pro Football Focus.

Fair play they have him pretty much bang on where his level actually is in the league.

So, if you ignore three full games and then pretend PFF rankings mean anything and then compare that with everybody else with their three best games intact...he’s middle of the pack? Fascinating.

plasticman

Reaction score
I repeat: “THIS TOPIC IS EXHAUSTING COWBOYS FANS AND WE STOPPED CARING”
Wait! There are so many more threads to start:

What Will Dak Spend His Money On If He Signs

What Number Will Dak Wear If He Goes To Another Team

How Would Dak Do If He Went To ________ (A separate thread for each of the 32 teams)

Would Dak Be A Better Fit For This Team Than ______ (Yet another separate thread for each of the current NFL starting QB's)

Could Dak win a Super Bowl With __________ (You guessed it!)

Which Uniform Would Dak Look Best In?

What Will Dak's 3rd contract look like in 2025?

BWAA HA HA......and I've only begun.....:lmao2:

Swagger

Reaction score
So, if you ignore three full games and then pretend PFF rankings mean anything and then compare that with everybody else with their three best games intact...he’s middle of the pack? Fascinating.

The first three games being against a team that gave up over 100 points in their previous two games before facing the Cowboys (i.e. the Dolphins were at the abject worst during the first three games last season yet people compared it with the same team that beat the Patriots and Eagles later in the season), the Giants weren't ready to go in their first two games and the Commanders started 0-5. I remember the mood of this forum after going 3-0, people proclaiming Prescott as the MVP. Along with a few wise heads on here, I questioned the party atmosphere until we had actually played some competent football teams - a few months later we failed to finish with a winning record and missed out on the play offs.

I think missing out the first three games yet still giving Prescott the Giants and Commanders to feast on during the 13 games is pretty fair with other quarterbacks in the league is fair.

I'm just making the point that people banging on about 5000 yards and yawn yawn yawn are unable to see the wood from the trees.