Twitter: Broaddus says Cowboys and Dak communicating

aria

Reaction score
One of my favorite scenes was George pretending to be a marine biologist, and plucking the golf ball from the blow hole.
I’m a Seinfeld junkie, I usually watch one episode a day and have since the sho stopped.

“Is that a Titleist”?

Adreme

Reaction score
If after four years this guy has won anything at all, why in the world would Jerry care what he is paying him?

If after four years he STILL hasn't won, isnt it time to cut bait??

I assume you feel the same way about Martin, Cooper, Ellios, Collins, Tyron, DLaw, Gallop etc.

I mean it is exactly the same argument after all. Wins are a team stat after all so you either you want to cut bait with the entire team or you do what most people and sign your good players and cut bait with your bad ones not off the win total, because once again that is a TEAM stat, but off of individual performance.

aria

Reaction score
A show that consistently showed the worst of our humanity in a funny way.
Work was so much easier then. Now everything is so touchy.

I try to tell my peeps that this is just a trial to make us better, but things are really hard now.
I'm still learning myself and I have a lot to learn.
I can’t mention it here, but in the episode I just described there is a seen where I thought to myself “how long will it take for this line to be omitted”?

erod

Reaction score
I assume you feel the same way about Martin, Cooper, Ellios, Collins, Tyron, DLaw, Gallop etc.

I mean it is exactly the same argument after all. Wins are a team stat after all so you either you want to cut bait with the entire team or you do what most people and sign your good players and cut bait with your bad ones not off the win total, because once again that is a TEAM stat, but off of individual performance.
Those guys aren't asking for 20% of the cap.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I can’t mention it here, but in the episode I just described there is a seen where I thought to myself “how long will it take for this line to be omitted”?
Oh, my guy: Look up the documentary I Like Killing Flies.

The inspiration of the episode, a real guy and a beautiful documentary of love and people that kind of can't exist anymore.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good, then you should understand the all-to-simple logic involved in the Cowboys clearly not viewing Dak as the future of the franchise.
Pay no mind to Corso as the only thing that concerns him is to liked by the Dak-Trolls.
He is our version of.....

erod

Reaction score

That's been the case all along.

Otherwise, it makes no sense to guarantee 4 years. Just use the tag over and over and retain options. Same money that way, but with team control each offseason.

Adreme

Reaction score
Those guys aren't asking for 20% of the cap.

All of them, or most of them, asked to be the highest paid player at their position (or in Coopers case closer to it than his play suggested he should be). They were asking for more relative to everyone else playing their position and by your own metrics they did nothing to earn it.

Playmaker247

Reaction score
That's been the case all along.

Otherwise, it makes no sense to guarantee 4 years. Just use the tag over and over and retain options. Same money that way, but with team control each offseason.
You realize the tag the next 2 season is 37 million then 55 million right? It’s not the same money

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Been thinking that for the past 3 months,, that it wouldnt get done until tonight.

Daks playoff stat
1 post season 4th quarter comeback.
1 post season game winning drive.
And you guys know how much I hate stats and now you even got me doing it!
:banghead:
At least Dak has a playoff win and did it in his 2nd time in the playoffs. Dalton has been 5 straight times and only got 1 TD and 0 wins......

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
A show that consistently showed the worst of our humanity in a funny way.
Work was so much easier then. Now everything is so touchy.

I try to tell my peeps that this is just a trial to make us better, but things are really hard now.
I'm still learning myself and I have a lot to learn.
Just Mother Nature being really pissed.
Just go out and water your grass and rub on some leaves, everything will be OK.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I’m a Seinfeld junkie, I usually watch one episode a day and have since the sho stopped.

“Is that a Titleist”?
But have you gotten to the point where you have seen every episode and will watch a repeat again?
I havent with Seinfield yet, but admit I have with South Park.