Twitter: Broaddus says Cowboys and Dak communicating

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The first three games being against a team that gave up over 100 points in their previous two games before facing the Cowboys (i.e. the Dolphins were at the abject worst during the first three games last season yet people compared it with the same team that beat the Patriots and Eagles later in the season), the Giants weren't ready to go in their first two games and the Commanders started 0-5. I remember the mood of this forum after going 3-0, people proclaiming Prescott as the MVP. Along with a few wise heads on here, I questioned the party atmosphere until we had actually played some competent football teams - a few months later we failed to finish with a winning record and missed out on the play offs.

I think missing out the first three games yet still giving Prescott the Giants and Commanders to feast on during the 13 games is pretty fair with other quarterbacks in the league is fair.

I'm just making the point that people banging on about 5000 yards and yawn yawn yawn are unable to see the wood from the trees.

Evaluate the guy on his full season. Let’s not play the cherry picking game. If your point is a good one, it’ll be strong enough to stand on its own. You don’t need to discount his good performances to try to make the case that he’s actually mediocre. He isn’t.