Twitter: Broaddus says Cowboys and Dak communicating

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Lol. Folks here really have never followed how we deal with tags. Just about always last minute

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
He's not that guy.

Let him show us we dodged a bullet

#DontpayDak
Would be nice to dodge one for once.
Its much easier to rebound from a bad contract at a less important position, but you better be pretty sure about who you pay to be your franchise QB, specifically 2nd contract.

reddyuta

Reaction score
yuo really dont want an unhappy QB going into the season,i feel Jerry needs to give up on 5 years and just do a 4 year deal.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Watching George push kids and invalids out of the way during the “fire” right now.
A show that consistently showed the worst of our humanity in a funny way.
Work was so much easier then. Now everything is so touchy.

I try to tell my peeps that this is just a trial to make us better, but things are really hard now.
I'm still learning myself and I have a lot to learn.

Section446

Reaction score
You have zero idea of my reality.
I argue on all sides of every fence.
Good, then you should understand the all-to-simple logic involved in the Cowboys clearly not viewing Dak as the future of the franchise.

fivetwos

Reaction score
If I were Jerry, I would do the 4 years in a heartbeat.....$100MM guaranteed.
That's what I prefer to do, but apparently that doesnt leave the team much flexibility as far a restructure to create cap room etc.

fivetwos

Reaction score
If after four years this guy has won anything at all, why in the world would Jerry care what he is paying him?

If after four years he STILL hasn't won, isnt it time to cut bait??

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Good, then you should understand the all-to-simple logic involved in the Cowboys clearly not viewing Dak as the future of the franchise.
I understand the arguments. No question.
I understand arguments against.

Things are so very complex when it comes to a football team with 3 phases of play.

I get the simple arguments and I can agree with them.
I get the complexities of this game and can understand that there is more than the simple argument.

My emotions toward the game, in the moment, suffers more from paralysis of analysis and true distrust of the Eye Test since everyone's eyes see different things.