News: Broaddus: Scout's Notebook Day 1

bodi

Reaction score
Weber was running behind Darius Jackson and Tony Pollard in the rotation, but I have a feeling that those three will be trading reps with the first and second units each practice.

I like this

cern

Reaction score
It's practice in skivvies. Only so much can be gleaned from lingerie football. Once the pads are put on we'll know what we have. One on ones.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
:laugh:

He’d also be leading the way with all the childish, “Look at me, I’m tough”, crap camp fights among teammates.
Just messing around! Last year at this time, most threads were hijacked into a “Dez if God, how will we survive without him,” thread! It turns out we were fine without him and Jerry and company were right in cutting him.

I think he’s still unsigned and out of football!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Positivity is hard to get used to on this board.... Hang in there.

Well, look at what he said about Hill. He said he didn't look good in OTA's and was getting handled. Did we hear anything about that once?

Now that he looked good, he reports it.

Sammy

Reaction score
Just messing around! Last year at this time, most threads were hijacked into a “Dez if God, how will we survive without him,” thread! It turns out we were fine without him and Jerry and company were right in cutting him.

I think he’s still unsigned and out of football!

Achilles injury last season. Talk of the Giants picking him up.