Broaddus to Stephen Jones: "If you love Dak so much why doesn't he have a deal?"

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

LMAO!!!!!!!!
:lmao::laugh::laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao:

Seriously???

Is this what you're thumping your chest about? :facepalm:

As a rookie and in his 1st ever playoff game,, Dak threw for 302 yards and 3 TDs after the team being down by 3 scores (18 points) halfway through the 2nd quarter, only for Dak to help bring the team back and tie the game at 31 - 31 with 34 seconds left! This against the at-the-time best QB in the game of football in Aaron Rodgers and the playoffs & SB winning proven Green Bay Packers and their head coach, Mike McCarthy, who is now our new head coach!

Our Cowboys would have gone into overtime and likely won had our Defense shown up at all all game long.

But you want to use Romo's 13 point come from behind performance against a lesser team in the Detroit Lions to bang your chest on? The same Romo who never reached 300 yards passing or ever threw for more than 2 TDs during 6 career playoff games he started in?
:lmao::facepalm::muttley::facepalm::lmao:

What are you yammering on about? It wasn't just the Detroit game

"proven choke artist"......doesn't perform 24 fourth qtr comebacks and 29 game winning drives.

I get it you are a hater. When Dak loses it's a "team game". When Romo loses he choked. ASSinine.

Proof

Reaction score
I find it funny how so many people hate Stephen for being the exact opposite of what they hated about Jerry.

yeah “exact opposite”. Extremes are never good.
Middle ground would be nice

kskboys

Reaction score
France remains dak's agent. Cca is not dak's agent.
No joke? That's different than normal business practices. Surprised Dak isn't unhappy w/ him.

Last edited:

cern

Reaction score
No joke? That's different than normal business practices. Surprised Dak isn't unhappy w/ them.
France started his own business. Dak is free to cancel with cca and go with france. Sounds more like cca was unhappy with france. Since non-compete clauses are about area and location, it's possible they don't apply.

kskboys

Reaction score
France started his own business. Dak is free to cancel with cca and go with france. Sounds more like cca was unhappy with france. Since non-compete clauses are about area and location, it's possible they don't apply.
Dak stayed w/ France? Ick.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Look man, this is just dumb. The kinda dumb that is frustrating because literally NO ONE is that dumb naturally.
You gotta work hard to achieve that level.

Dak is getting franchised or signed long term the long-term offer will have to start close to the 40m per Watson just got.
Watson has a playoff record of 1-2 same as Dak.

If Dak wins the SB and SB MVP he will get 45m per year.
If he has another top 10 statistical year and they miss the playoffs he's still going to command 37-38M.

17 QBs make 25M per year or more. 1 QB can win a Super Bowl.

He's not on Watsons level. If he was he would have Watsons deal now.

kskboys

Reaction score
Everybody want the most “pie” they can have...no problem with either side here!!
Not true. Steph is trying to build a super bowl team. Dak doesn't care about winning.

kskboys

Reaction score
He had NO prob extending Zeke and others without the so called SB.
Of course. Because those guys agreed to deals that the team could work around and attempt to build a super bowl contender. Dak is completely refusing.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Two words: Todd France

No way his agent would ever go for a deal like that even though it makes sense to us as fans.

Stephen's answer shows that they are really concerned with what is going to happen to revenue and the salary cap due to Covid.

It should make sense to Todd France too. It should make sense to everyone. The cap is the pie to be divided among the players. Everyone gets their piece. Dak gets the same percentage of the pie, whether the pie gets bigger or smaller.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dumb question by Broaddus.....again.

You can love a million things, but they each have a price.

And it goes even further in the NFL because there is a cap distributed throughout the team.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Yet, every other team is paying this franchise QBs top pay.

Be quiet and stay in the stands.

And yet, the Cowboys still haven't.

I would tell you to stay in the stands for your team but I don't think that Dak put bleachers in his personal field.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I will say this, I think Houston made a mistake extending Watson before seeing what he is like this year without watkins or is it hopkins lol.
I think that wr made watson look better than he really is. They may make playoffs , but will have an early exit.
Watson’s a good QB surrounded by a mediocre team.