Twitter: Brown's release DT Sheldon Richardson

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dang, Maurice Hurst busted?

Is it possible to find stud 3 techs anymore?

20 years ago it seemed like everyone had stud 3 techs and now there is like 3 non jags in the entire league.

kskboys

Reaction score
Dang, pre-2020 it was declared that he'd become a leader both on the field and in the locker room?

Just looked it up. Salary cap cut.

Sign him. Richardson.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
If he's so good then why is he available? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ok, had to do it for the old Nickster, but yes let's get him if we can. I'd love to get him in.

let me guess...you like to use the "so you're telling me there's a chance" line too huh

Tussinman

Reaction score
He'd easily be the best DT on the roster.
Agreed. He would easily be the best on the roster.

2019 he was 3rd in the NFL for DT solo tackles and 1st for forced fumbles. 2020 he was 2nd for solo tackles and had 6 sacks.

He's not elite but he's a very good starter, whens the last time the cowboys had a very good D-interior lineman ?

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
Richardson is good, but they overpaid him, so he's being dumped, as happens w/ most overpaid players. Get him fast, the line will be long soon.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
He'd easily be the best DT on the roster.

Sure he would. But that's like saying a five foot tall person is the tallest in a room full of midgets. He might be better than everyone else on the roster but he's still average at this point

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Agreed. He would easily be the best on the roster.

2019 he was 3rd in the NFL for DT solo tackles and 1st for forced fumbles. 2020 he was 2nd for solo tackles and had 6 sacks.

He's not elite but he's a very good starter, whens the last time the cowboys had a very good D-interior lineman ?
Ice age