Twitter: Brown's release DT Sheldon Richardson

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dang, pre-2020 it was declared that he'd become a leader both on the field and in the locker room?

Just looked it up. Salary cap cut.

Sign him. Richardson.
I thought so. Salary cap casualty. Go get him, Jones boys! :D

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
I don't know a ton about Richardson's career, but his stats look good, even his PFF grade is pretty good. Plus, we are weak at DT so, why do some of you want us to avoid him? I'm asking honestly.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Hurst was apparently good at rushing but bad at run stopping and holding anchor. Still young I would sign him and not invest in a weak DT class of prospects this year.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
If he's so good, why's he available? Also, we like our guys.

In all seriousness, I'd like for us to sign him.

DanA

Reaction score
I really like Sheldon Richardson in the draft and wouldn’t mind signing him but he’s gonna cost 8m or so and we’ve got zero cap space once we sign our draftees so it’s mean restructuring someone.

DanA

Reaction score
If he's so good, why's he available? Also, we like our guys.

In all seriousness, I'd like for us to sign him.

He’s available because the Browns could save 11m cutting him with just 1m dead money. I don’t think that’s a stick you can beat him with. How many players are worth 11m a season? I would guess that maybe 7-8 guys earn that at the cowboys and none of them are DT’s.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He’s available because the Browns could save 11m cutting him with just 1m dead money. I don’t think that’s a stick you can beat him with. How many players are worth 11m a season? I would guess that maybe 7-8 guys earn that at the cowboys and none of them are DT’s.

I know. I want him on the team. I was more or less making a joke at the expense of Spags.

Kwyn

Reaction score
If we can make an offer he would accept, I’d love to have him. He’s a good player and no Browns fans wanted him gone. This is just about contracts and cap

plymkr

Reaction score
let me guess...you like to use the "so you're telling me there's a chance" line too huh
Yep, all the time.

Let me guess...you have no friends outside of this forum and people generally don't like you... huh.

Let me guess again ... you are always posting negative comments on this forum even when it's not necessary because you're angry at your life and bring your negativity to everyone and everything you come across....huh

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I would absolutely be kicking the tires on one or both of these guys.............which.............means we won't be.

Yeah, it would hurt the feelings of AWoods, THill....but who cares, I'd like to pair Richardson with Gallimore. 30 yrs old and injury free, so still may have two or three good years in him. Get em Jerry.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
Yep, all the time.

Let me guess...you have no friends outside of this forum and people generally don't like you... huh.

Let me guess again ... you are always posting negative comments on this forum even when it's not necessary because you're angry at your life and bring your negativity to everyone and everything you come across....huh

Lol and you say I’m the negative one. You couldn’t be more wrong but I’ll let you believe what you want. Makes no difference to me. I just wanted to gauge your level of thinking. You made it easy for me.