Browns trade Eagles #2 overall pick

fortdick

Reaction score
The reasoning is because Tunsil has always played LT and isn't strong run blocker. Smith had never played LT before being drafted...he was a career RT for USC and is a great run blocker. That's what I think would happen, but again, I don't think there's a chance in hell we draft Tunsil no matter what happens.

He made the transition pretty well to LT. Leave the proven commodity on the blind side. You are over thinking it.

fortdick

Reaction score
Bad logic. The Chargers likely do have interest in Tunsil at No. 3. If you want him, you have to assume that's where you have to go to get him. How do these clowns get paid?

Bad logic or your wishful thinking. We shall see.

Manster68

Reaction score
Eagles get #2 overall
2017 4th round pick

Browns get #8 overall
3rd round #77 overall
4th round #100
2017 1st round pick
2018 2nd round pick

Now the Cowboy fans are hoping the Eagles select the next Ryan Leaf!!!
If that happens - I will laugh like you will not believe!!!

DEA_dad

Reaction score
Hahaha yes you did. I hope they hire a good Basketball coach after theirs left for The Running Rebels. I always SINCERELY wish them well. Too bad we couldn't have kept Alford.
Anyway, I think the Cowboys are going to draft Zeke and then trade up and draft a QB.....

Well wishes back at ya, Im in abq so i have to kinda support both by default. If they take Eazy E I hope its 8 or beyond in a trade back. I have trouble picturing a player in this draft that would have more of an immediate impact and reinforce the identity we wish to impose on teams than him. That being said it seems the value of the RB is dimished in the modern NFL, not to mention how we feel about it as an organization. Unless we traded down we would be paying a lot for an RB similiar to what Miller commanded in FA. Im glad im not in the front office for this draft. Seems theres less easy answers for drafting at four than in most years.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Well wishes back at ya, Im in abq so i have to kinda support both by default. If they take Eazy E I hope its 8 or beyond in a trade back. I have trouble picturing a player in this draft that would have more of an immediate impact and reinforce the identity we wish to impose on teams than him. That being said it seems the value of the RB is dimished in the modern NFL, not to mention how we feel about it as an organization. Unless we traded down we would be paying a lot for an RB similiar to what Miller commanded in FA. Im glad im not in the front office for this draft. Seems theres less easy answers for drafting at four than in most years.

It'll have at 8 or 9 because there's no way he gets by the Giants at 10.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Blue Chippers Ramsey and Tunsil are the two top rated players in the entire process, take which ever one is left @4 and run with it.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Neither had it mentally..

Wentz is mentally stronger than both.

Do you have a background in Psychology? I'm not trying to be a smart*** but, even if you do you have not tested or interviewed him. My point is,obviously, that you don't know his makeup.

Furthermore, no one really knows how he will perform and his lack of experience is a possible sign of trouble.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Like any QB you consider your franchise. The QB may or may not be any good, but this is the only way you win. With Great QB play.

Yep. We have that. Now we'll add a couple more pieces and win.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Did the Browns really just out-smart Philly? :lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Given the Brown's luck, Wentz will turn out to be very good while all the picks they got will suck or get busted for breaking the NFL substance abuse policy.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Hope they don't land Goff.... If they do, hopefully he busts LOL.

2018 2nd is an odd touch.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Your math makes no sense.

They gave up a 1 this year. A 1 next year. A 2 in 2 years. And a 3rd and 4th this year.

That is... A lot.

It would be a real lot if they didn't get a 1 this year, and a 4 in 2 years. Net 1 first a 2 and a 3. It's really not that much spread over 3 years for a deal the top draft.