Browns vs Chiefs Division Game Thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The last time Mahomes and Mayfield went head to head was in a shootout in 2016 in college. Mayfield came out ahead 66-59.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...9dc9679a-5761-11eb-8864-63f8b8aad3af.amp.html

Alweezy

Reaction score
I agree with deferring in most games but not in the playoffs when you’re facing a QB like Mahomes.
That's a tough one I could see benefits to getting ball first, and also kicking first in order to not give KC a chance at the 14 point halftime swing. Either way you giving the points up, so you might as well get it out the way early rather than late.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That's a tough one I could see benefits to getting ball first, and also kicking first in order to not give KC a chance at the 14 point halftime swing. Either way you giving the points up, so you might as well get it out the way early rather than late.

I would prefer to have the opportunity to jump out to a lead against a team like the Chiefs. They have so many weapons on offense.

MikeB80

Reaction score
The browns defense is really bad. I can't imagine they get more than 1 or 2 stops today. This has all the makings of a 45-17 type blowout.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Covering the RB on a swing pass is a lost art lol

it seems impossible for zone defenses. Every game its the same, teams go to zone and their mlb is deep and so are the corners and its just a simple 10 yard gain every time.

They cant matchup in man to man I don't think and the browns are a zone defense.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Tyreek Hill is the fastest player in pads I’ve seen since Bo Jackson and Darrell Green.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
The browns defense is really bad. I can't imagine they get more than 1 or 2 stops today. This has all the makings of a 45-17 type blowout.

Browns aren't getting a barrage of turnovers today. Baker is light years behind Mahomes. He is not going toe to toe with him today.

Browns have the talent to make some noise but like the Ravens, their QB is going to hold them back going forward.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Tyreek Hill is the fastest player in pads I’ve seen since Bo Jackson and Darrell Green.

that wr for the rams was pretty damn fast, az zahir hakim......so was the bears returner devin hester.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Browns aren't getting a barrage of turnovers today. Baker is light years behind Mahomes. He is not going toe to toe with him today.

Browns have the talent to make some noise but like the Ravens, their QB is going to hold them back going forward.
Yeah they don’t have a Dak.

MikeB80

Reaction score

mayfield has nothing to do with it today. The browns defense is bad and trying to play zone with no pass rush all day vs the best qb in the league is a recipe for disaster. The chiefs may score on every possession today. There is nothing the browns offer on defense that is remotely concerning to the chiefs offense.