***Browns VS Giants Game Thread***

yimyammer

Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2199715 said:
I will go on record right now and say the giants don't win 9 games. Eli has not gotten over the "hump" and he still blows.

I'll take that bet, too many people view the Giants through their understandable sports hate for our nemisis, but the unfortunate reality is this team is going to be tough to beat again this year.

I hope I'm wrong but when I watch the Giants play, the word suck doesn't come to my mind.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Thats what i want the defensive line to look like.

The giants are getting crazy pressure

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
It will really upset me if the Browns suck this year completely. Just Cowboys luck to have their 1st rounder and they tear it up, then go back to sucking afterwards.

thewireman

Reaction score
TheCount;2199722 said:
You can go on whatever record you like, but silly homerism won't make it reality. He looks good.

I don't see the Giants playing like this the rest of the season, everything is going right for them and playing the Browns is not a hard "practice" I still think the Giants will go 10-6, make the wild card but lose out in the first round

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2199726 said:
Sig bet, money wager, anything.....

It'll be a cold day in hades before I take a bet with any Giant as the horse I'm riding, buddy.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
yimyammer;2199734 said:
I'll take that bet, too man people view the Giants through their understandable sports hate for our nemisis, but the unfortunate reality is this team is going to be tough to beat again this year.

I hope I'm wrong but when I watch the Giants play, the word suck doesn't come to my mind.

Name your price.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2199720 said:
Apparently, the Giants didn't get the memo: Teams are supposed to look awful in preseason.

New York, you need to get on the ball, and stop dominating Cleveland - they're clearly having no problem with the concept of playing poorly in preseason.

The Giants had that concept down pat last preseason, when they went 1-3.

How'd last season end for them again?

yimyammer

Reaction score
theebs;2199730 said:
Home teams in the preseason all have looked good. That is usually how it goes.

Its funny watching jacobs start with everyone and then try and take a dive when someone makes any contact with him.

Hope our guys get a grip and dont fall for his crap this year. I hate that guy, but gotta admit, its pretty clever to bait these guys into getting a penalty.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2199730 said:
Home teams in the preseason all have looked good. That is usually how it goes.

Its funny watching jacobs start with everyone and then try and take a dive when someone makes any contact with him.

but giants look like superbowl champs best lookN team in da preseason

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Clove;2199723 said:
Wow! So that's what a great Defensive line looks like.

As a general rule, your defensive line should not be getting blasted five yards backwards, even in the absence of substantive game planning and the presence of mile high altitudes.

So, yeah, I get your point.:p:

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Browns secondary sucks.

If we don't shred that defense i will be worried

Reaction score
yimyammer;2199734 said:
I'll take that bet, too man people view the Giants through their understandable sports hate for our nemisis, but the unfortunate reality is this team is going to be tough to beat again this year.

Just because you dont make the playoffs doesn't mean you suck. I agree with the guy. The Giants will not make the playoffs in my opinion. Do you realize they are the King of the Hill right now? They can't skate into town as the mediocre inconsistent Giants anymore, they will be known as the Super Bowl champions. And i will enjoy watching them struggle this year because they cant fly under the radar anymore.

Aliencowboy

Reaction score
Giants are playing like champs, but hey it's just the preseason

right?

MOMENTUM

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
TheCount;2199713 said:
Either the Giants are going to repeat, or the Browns are horrible.

Hey the Giants are game planning, no vanilla, all wild cherry.

30 - 3 whooping, ouch

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2199746 said:
The Giants had that concept down pat last preseason, when they went 1-3.

How'd last season end for them again?

The win and loss record is completely irrelevant for purposes of my statement. I'm only commenting on the play of the starting units.

yimyammer

Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2199744 said:
Name your price.

$1,000 dollhairs

Seriously, I'll bet you for bragging rights and as much crow as you want me to eat and I'll be happy to chomp down as many of those suckers as you want me to if you win (which I hope you do).

If I win, there will be no pleasure in it for almost any amount of money.