Bryan Broaddus on Chaz Green

Rayman70

Reaction score
My take on the guy is he will ALWAYS be wrong,almost right on schedule. If he says something about a player..the opposite is likely true. He had some commentary on D.C.com about actually..the argument as to why we need to keep Chaz Green. I AM NOT KIDDING. Neither is he. From time to time I watch his draft prospect video breakdowns...and this guy is really all over the map. I think we are seeing why he is no longer a scout. I think Stevie Wonder could do better. Broaddus is stealing money from JJ IMO. He lost me on his Chaz Green take.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I really don't get why anyone listens to him. Seriously. He's terrible.
well..I gave him a chance for a couple years...but he has only gotten more and more "off the reservation" with his takes..breakdowns and projections on current players on the team,as well as draftees. Me thinks the guy just speaks to make himself sound knowledgeable..more so than he is. We all know someone in our lives like that. You would think Tyrone Crawford was the next coming of Randy White lol..and this entire Chaz thing is beyond bizarre.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
My take on the guy is he will ALWAYS be wrong,almost right on schedule. If he says something about a player..the opposite is likely true. He had some commentary on D.C.com about actually..the argument as to why we need to keep Chaz Green. I AM NOT KIDDING. Neither is he. From time to time I watch his draft prospect video breakdowns...and this guy is really all over the map. I think we are seeing why he is no longer a scout. I think Stevie Wonder could do better. Broaddus is stealing money from JJ IMO. He lost me on his Chaz Green take.

Chaz Green was fine at OG early in the year. He was not as good as cooper but he was more than serviceable . He was much better the year before at LT.

I think Green is injury prone but I also believe that his issues at LT last year were because they tried switching him back and forth between the interior and outside. The footwork, hands, timing, etc are completely different.

There is no reason to give up on Green yet. And mind you I think Broaddus is extremely unreliable too.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Chaz Green was fine at OG early in the year. He was not as good as cooper but he was more than serviceable . He was much better the year before at LT.

I think Green is injury prone but I also believe that his issues at LT last year were because they tried switching him back and forth between the interior and outside. The footwork, hands, timing, etc are completely different.

There is no reason to give up on Green yet. And mind you I think Broaddus is extremely unreliable too.
I thought he should be a guard all along...

T-RO

Reaction score
I don't agree w/Broaddus about a number of things. Prolly don't agree on Chaz. But Broaddus is fine. He's passionate, articulate and has some professional history in the sport.

Some of you can't call it a day without whining about 1,000 different things. Maybe they can add the to the Apple Watch...monitor your steps...and your moans.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Because he and the others are self anointed "experts" Its that simple. A bunch of phony front runners.
From my limited experience the one person I've interacted with from Cowboys media that was genuinely humble and cool is this dude Jeff Cavanaugh from the teams Flagship station.
Bit of a novice but a Very friendly dude in person.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I don't agree w/Broaddus about a number of things. Prolly don't agree on Chaz. But Broaddus is fine. He's passionate, articulate and has some professional history in the sport.

Some of you can't call it a day without whining about 1,000 different things. Maybe they can add the to the Apple Watch...monitor your steps...and your moans.
Sorry.....but Chaz DOES not belong on an NFL field. I am an average dude,but well learned in the game of football..a Dallas fan since Roger was the QB . The eye ball test says he's a bust. Like Broaddus as far as entertainment value..I do get fired up listening to him,but listen..the guy lost all cred on his Chaz Green crazy agrument. Im not the only one who has had it with him. Dallas has a sickness called square peg round hole syndrome.

StarMan2112

Reaction score
Why the hell is Chaz Green still on this team? I would’ve cut him at halftime of the Atlanta game and made him walk back to Dallas. That’s after my foot was surgically removed from his ***. Absolutely no excuse whatsoever for a supposedly professional athlete to perform that pathetically.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
From my limited experience the one person I've interacted with from Cowboys media that was genuinely humble and cool is this dude Jeff Cavanaugh from the teams Flagship station.
Bit of a novice but a Very friendly dude in person.
ROFL. JC is pretty much hilarious and charming but he is not humble.
He literally believes he could be a better GM than Will McClay.

He is a good listen and he often cracks me up but he has the certainty of the young guys who just started scouting and haven't seen how surefire dudes bomb and leave everyone sick.

And most of his knowledge comes directly from Broaddus who provides scouting tips but also what the Cowboys looked for in past eras for size/speed requirements.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Why the hell is Chaz Green still on this team? I would’ve cut him at halftime of the Atlanta game and made him walk back to Dallas. That’s after my foot was surgically removed from his ***. Absolutely no excuse whatsoever for a supposedly professional athlete to perform that pathetically.
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!! He is a failure of a pick...a failed experiment. Dak was the guinea pig. He almost got bad hurt. Broaddus has the utter audacity to give talking points as to KEEPING the guy???!!! WHAT???!! Whats he on? Someone needs to show him the Falcons game film..the players on the sidelines laughing at Chaz..Jeesh.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
ROFL. JC is pretty much hilarious and charming but he is not humble.
He literally believes he could be a better GM than Will McClay.

He is a good listen and he often cracks me up but he has the certainty of the young guys who just started scouting and haven't seen how surefire dudes bomb and leave everyone sick.

And most of his knowledge comes directly from Broaddus who provides scouting tips but also what the Cowboys looked for in past eras for size/speed requirements.
Lol, to be honest, i met him at the draft party when we drafted zeke, so I'm basing my opinion of Cavanaugh on that limited bit.