BSPN Has Ray Rice On To Talk About Greg Hardy and the Photos

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
The schtick is asking Ray Rice why Hardy got a second chance but poor Ray hasnt been given a second chance.

These mediots have NO shame . . . . . . .

Daillest88

Reaction score
Because Hardy is literally one of the most feared pass rushers and Rice is a good back but replaceable

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
The schtick is asking Ray Rice why Hardy got a second chance but poor Ray hasnt been given a second chance.

These mediots have NO shame . . . . . . .

This morning, GMA had ESPN's Around The Horn host Tony Rialli in studio to discuss why Jones even signed Hardy. They showed clips of his show where the one female journalist, can't remember her name, but she's a regular on ATH, and she was piping mad and said she wonders how even one person can still be a Cowboys fan after all this has come out.

Everyone on GMA, during this report, did there very best to look so somber and disgusted. :rolleyes:

The Natural

Reaction score
This morning, GMA had ESPN's Around The Horn host Tony Rialli in studio to discuss why Jones even signed Hardy. They showed clips of his show where the one female journalist, can't remember her name, but she's a regular on ATH, and she was piping mad and said she wonders how even one person can still be a Cowboys fan after all this has come out.

Everyone on GMA, during this report, did there very best to look so somber and disgusted. :rolleyes:

That was that heiffer jackie macmullan

jwitten82

Reaction score

Screw them. I hope Hardy has the best game of his career today.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
let$ go hardy!

And Ray would be back in the nfl too if he could still play. he was less than average even his last full season prior to the incident.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Keeping it about football here... I'm thinking that long term contract might be at a discounted rate... I mean,
according to the talking heads, only the dispicable Cowboys would have him on a roster at this point...smh.

The way this is being reported is just wrong... Rich Eisen is disgusted that he gets to play tonight... then says
"Let's throw it to Pittsburgh where Big Ben Rothlisberger and the Steelers are getting ready..." Ironic.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Keeping it about football here... I'm thinking that long term contract might be at a discounted rate... I mean,
according to the talking heads, only the dispicable Cowboys would have him on a roster at this point...smh.

The way this is being reported is just wrong... Rich Eisen is disgusted that he gets to play tonight... then says
"Let's throw it to Pittsburgh where Big Ben Rothlisberger and the Steelers are getting ready..." Ironic.

What did Eisen say?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

All the females on ESPN are steamed the Cowboys haven't cut Hardy yet. I just flipped over there about 15 minutes ago and sure enough there was Hanna Storm and some other woman just hammering away on Hardy.

RoboQB

Reaction score
What did Eisen say?

You'd have to watch the look on his face while talking with Rappaport... but he wanted to know if the
league would take action... having a "marquee owner" whose "daughter is on the player conduct committee"
would address that "he's going play on a marquee SNF game tonight"!?!

Rappaport said it cannot make anyone here are 345 Park happy at all... no changes on his playing status
tonight.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
All the females on ESPN are steamed the Cowboys haven't cut Hardy yet. I just flipped over there about 15 minutes ago and sure enough there was Hanna Storm and some other woman just hammering away on Hardy.

They just had a segment with tj, keyshawn, carter, and Stephen A Smith. Every single one of them acted all appalled and said he shouldn't be in the league. Then immediately after that said Rice deserved to be given another chance.

It was embarrassing.

Proximo

Reaction score
Good lord it never ends.

I swear I remember a time when the media actually talked about football. You know, the game itself?

Now, it's an ongoing soap opera and the games are like background music.

So lame.

Proximo

Reaction score
They just had a segment with tj, keyshawn, carter, and Stephen A Smith. Every single one of them acted all appalled and said he shouldn't be in the league. Then immediately after that said Rice deserved to be given another chance.

It was embarrassing.

I'm glad I didn't see this. Would not be a good way to start my Sunday morning.