BSPN Has Ray Rice On To Talk About Greg Hardy and the Photos

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
They just had a segment with tj, keyshawn, carter, and Stephen A Smith. Every single one of them acted all appalled and said he shouldn't be in the league. Then immediately after that said Rice deserved to be given another chance.

It was embarrassing.

That right there is a clear sign of media agenda. Their agents are so consumed by a story that needs to be emphasized, they are too blind to see the flames of their own hypocrisy when it is shining right in their own face.

Kaiser

Reaction score
All the females on ESPN are steamed the Cowboys haven't cut Hardy yet. I just flipped over there about 15 minutes ago and sure enough there was Hanna Storm and some other woman just hammering away on Hardy.

What really steams female ESPN reporters is when a parking lot attendant fails to treat them like royalty. You have to keep the big picture in perspective after all.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/16/espn-reporter-berates-parking-lot-attendant-in-ugly-rant/

ESPN suspended reporter Britt McHenry for one week, hours after a video surfaced of the reporter dressing down a towing-lot attendant in brutally ugly fashion.
“I’m in the news, sweetheart, I will f—–g sue this place,” McHenry, a Washington-based reporter, says as the video opens.

as caught and saved by ARL Now) on April 6, and that was the cause of her frustration.

She apologized for the blowup on Thursday evening after the video went viral.

“In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things,” she wrote. “As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road. I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake.”

The video, which appeared on LiveLeak, shows McHenry relentlessly mocking the clerk in a nasty attack, bouncing from jabs at her intelligence to insults about her teeth.

“Yep, that’s all you care about, is just taking people’s money,” McHenry says. “With no education, no skillset, just wanted to clarify that. … Do you feel good about your job? So I could be a college dropout and do the same thing? Why, cause I have a brain and you don’t?”

The rant somehow gets more personal as the edited video closes.

“Maybe if I was missing some teeth they would hire me, huh?” McHenry says. ” ‘Cause they look so stunning … ‘Cause I’m on television and you’re in a f—–g trailer, honey.”

And a parting shot before McHenry leaves: “Lose some weight, baby girl.”

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I wish the cowboys had never bothered with hardy so far the return for all the hate is not worth it in my opinion

knightrider94

Reaction score
The schtick is asking Ray Rice why Hardy got a second chance but poor Ray hasnt been given a second chance.

These mediots have NO shame . . . . . . .

You have got to be kidding me! Ray Rice! As a woman, I am offended by ESPN. Bunch of hypocrites all over that set. A killer, a druggie and a Keyshawn. Sick of these self righteous no it alls that better be praying that their ish don't get exposed by a real reporter that is willing to expose them for what they are.

knightrider94

Reaction score
Them fools just jumped the shark with that one.

They want Hardy to beg for forgiveness and he hasn't groveled enough for their liking. That is what this is really about. The judgment court isn't satisfied yet.

Last edited:

cej757

Reaction score
I wish the cowboys had never bothered with hardy so far the return for all the hate is not worth it in my opinion

Yes it is worth it. This guy is just as good as Jj Watt or Suh. No way in hell am I giving up on that kind of talent because of the media . This is why Jerry passed on Randy Moss years ago. Who cares what the media says? We are trying to win football games here.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
In my opinion the real hypocrisy would be to take action and release Hardy only after the photos have been released. To me, that would signal that the team took the situation lightly before, and needed pictorial proof to understand the significance of the situation and/or to buckle to pressure into taking action.

I actually thought Jerry's comment, for a change, was on point. The team chose to give Hardy a second chance knowing what he was accused of doing, and the presence of the pictures doesn't impact the team's understanding of the severity of the situation.

cej757

Reaction score
You have got to be kidding me! Ray Rice! As a woman, I am offended by ESPN. Bunch of hypocrites all over that set. A killer, a druggie and a Keyshawn. Sick of these self righteous no it alls that better be praying that their ish don't get exposed by a real reporter that is willing to expose them for what they are.

Ask Keyshawn did he ever kill the man that he threatened over the phone for dating his ex wife years ago?

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
And to add, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why Rice is out of the league and Hardy isn't. Hardy is among the best at his position, and Rice isn't. It's that simple.

Completely different scenarios, but look at what happened to Owens. Teams were willing to take a chance on the toxic personality for as long as he was an elite playmaker. The moment he was no longer elite, he was out of the league.

knightrider94

Reaction score
And another thing. Where is Nicole Holder? Why hasn't ABC or ESPN, particularly the women anchors, tried to find and help her? Interview her? Rice's ex was all over the tube after he MARRIED her! Would it mean that they would literally have to go do research on the case and admit that none of them know what happened that night and that there was possibly domestic abuse from the other side (woman on man) as well?

I have been trying to contain my comments on this issue, but this takes the cake for me. Ray Rice on set?!?! Ray Lewis' boy?!?! Hypocrites.

knightrider94

Reaction score
What really steams female ESPN reporters is when a parking lot attendant fails to treat them like royalty. You have to keep the big picture in perspective after all.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/16/espn-reporter-berates-parking-lot-attendant-in-ugly-rant/

ESPN suspended reporter Britt McHenry for one week, hours after a video surfaced of the reporter dressing down a towing-lot attendant in brutally ugly fashion.
“I’m in the news, sweetheart, I will f—–g sue this place,” McHenry, a Washington-based reporter, says as the video opens.

as caught and saved by ARL Now) on April 6, and that was the cause of her frustration.

She apologized for the blowup on Thursday evening after the video went viral.

“In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things,” she wrote. “As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road. I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake.”

The video, which appeared on LiveLeak, shows McHenry relentlessly mocking the clerk in a nasty attack, bouncing from jabs at her intelligence to insults about her teeth.

“Yep, that’s all you care about, is just taking people’s money,” McHenry says. “With no education, no skillset, just wanted to clarify that. … Do you feel good about your job? So I could be a college dropout and do the same thing? Why, cause I have a brain and you don’t?”

The rant somehow gets more personal as the edited video closes.

“Maybe if I was missing some teeth they would hire me, huh?” McHenry says. ” ‘Cause they look so stunning … ‘Cause I’m on television and you’re in a f—–g trailer, honey.”

And a parting shot before McHenry leaves: “Lose some weight, baby girl.”

I don't think any of the ESPN female reporters said a thing. Much of the issue and others, like Rice, Hardy, Solo, and Griner, really point to some complex issues when it comes to feminism, culture, race, and the criminal justice system. Too much to get into here.

This ESPN thing really has me bothered.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score

I would just simply like this post but for transparency sake this was my #2 reason for not wanting to sign him. This ish is so out of control and taking all the fun out of our 5 game losing streako_O

Kaiser

Reaction score
And another thing. Where is Nicole Holder? Why hasn't ABC or ESPN, particularly the women anchors, tried to find and help her? Interview her?

Because she could potentially face perjury charges for the differences between her sworn police statement and her bench trial testimony. I'm sure her attorney told her to never say a word publicly, much less do interviews.

knightrider94

Reaction score
Hey Jerry, go sign Rice! That'll make them happy ( yep, that's sarcasm too)!

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Tom Jackson made a fool out of himself by basically indicating Hardy might have killed her if someone hadn't called 911. He said Hardy almost beat her to death and words to the effect of "who knows what would have happened if someone hadn't called 911."

It was Hardy who called 911, genius. (Neighbors also called 911 while it was happening...doesn't make his point any less ridiculous.)

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Because she could potentially face perjury charges for the differences between her sworn police statement and her bench trial testimony. I'm sure her attorney told her to never say a word publicly, much less do interviews.

I don't think that would be possible since they don't even make transcripts of bench trials. The only trial transcripts came from a personal stenographer Hardy's team hired. The DA had to threaten to sue them just to have a look.