BSPN Has Ray Rice On To Talk About Greg Hardy and the Photos

Lodeus

Reaction score
Sportscenter sympathetic towards ray rice though. He's been through a lot ya know.....

notherbob

Reaction score
Isn't it interesting that hatred, prejudice, bias and intolerance are generally discouraged throughout society except among sports fans where it is openly accepted and encouraged?

fishspill

Reaction score
It'll blow over eventually so I'm not worried. Attention spans for this thing aren't proportional to their immediate amplitude. They read the police report and it sounds terrible, not accounting for the source's reliability or part in the incident. But hey, that's victim-blaming. No one on the national stage would touch that with a ten-foot pole. Ask Duke lacrosse players about the simple-minded masses' views on things they know nothing about.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Keeping it about football here... I'm thinking that long term contract might be at a discounted rate... I mean,
according to the talking heads, only the dispicable Cowboys would have him on a roster at this point...smh.

The way this is being reported is just wrong... Rich Eisen is disgusted that he gets to play tonight... then says
"Let's throw it to Pittsburgh where Big Ben Rothlisberger and the Steelers are getting ready..." Ironic.

Did that really happen? Tell me that didn't really happen.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
All the females on ESPN are steamed the Cowboys haven't cut Hardy yet. I just flipped over there about 15 minutes ago and sure enough there was Hanna Storm and some other woman just hammering away on Hardy.

Ian Rappaport was talking to Rich Eisen and they all wondered why Greg Hardy was even starting this game, much less even playing in this game since the pictures surfaced.

Ian mentioned how the NFL office is very upset at all of this. I guess they need to 're-suspend Hardy. :rolleyes:

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
If I'm Jerry I sign Rice today and hold a very short press conference where I come out with a glass of JW in one hand, a stogie in the other to say, "deal with it".

punchnjudy

Reaction score
As it always is in these cases, time is on the Cowboys side. Provided Hardy doesn't commit any major crimes, there will always be other idiots who grab the negative spotlight and all this nonsense goes away. If Hardy is serious about avoiding trouble, then everything will be fine. He may even have an ESPN analyst job in his future.

Proximo

Reaction score
If I'm Jerry I sign Rice today and hold a very short press conference where I come out with a glass of JW in one hand, a stogie in the other to say, "deal with it".

I admit this made me laugh. :D

cej757

Reaction score
That was that heiffer jackie macmullan

The same Jackie Macmullan that worships the ground Larry Bird walks on. She has wrote books and directed the Magic Johnson Larry Bird documentary but not once mentioned how Larry Bird doesn't even have a relationship with his 1st daughter Corrie. Or all the children Larry Bird has out of wedlock that never get mentioned.

The only kids that Bird even acknowledges are the two he has with his wife. But Macmullan will never bring this up when talking about Larry Legend.

RS12

Reaction score
Everything in media is click bate/ ratings. That is how they get paid. Pandering fills coffers.

BC27

Reaction score
Hey ESPN,the charges against Hardy were dropped, kind of like the charges against one if your employees Ray Lewis, were.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They just had a segment with tj, keyshawn, carter, and Stephen A Smith. Every single one of them acted all appalled and said he shouldn't be in the league. Then immediately after that said Rice deserved to be given another chance.

It was embarrassing.

Holy moly. Glad I missed that. Talk about speaking out of both sides of your mouth.

xvendettax914

Reaction score
This "sport" is becoming a circus/sideshow. The actual game takes the back burner to the sensationalist reporting. How anyone can willingly watch Ray Rice give his opinion on tv while 4 airheads spit out nonsense about hardy being out of the league is mind numbing. Couple that with Ray Lewis whom I can't believe a statue of was erected, and you get this. Wow.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I knew this was the way it would be so I surely wont watch today never ever watch espn or nfl network

Bigdog

Reaction score
and all these same women are absolutely silent as regards the Hope Solo case.

Exactly. It works both ways yet is not in mainstay media. I believe in given people 2nd chances. Hardy apologize for his actions and appears to sincere about it. Other players, politicians, entertainers, etc have done worse and have not been scrutinize as much. Then again it is not the Cowboys so it is not worth watching.

RunDMC

Reaction score
They just had a segment with tj, keyshawn, carter, and Stephen A Smith. Every single one of them acted all appalled and said he shouldn't be in the league. Then immediately after that said Rice deserved to be given another chance.

It was embarrassing.

Lost all respect for them.

Rice who was shown on video to hit his wife should be given a second chance while Hardy who we don't even know what happened beyond any shadow of a doubt should be out of the game are you ******* kidding me? What a bunch of first grade morons.