BTB: Randy Gregory doesn't have a substance abuse problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Randy sounds like a cool guy, he should get in touch with me Im one of the best cannabis breeders in CA. Fortunately I dont have to quit using herb to be able to use my talents.

I find most of the "thats the rules" guys to be missing the whole point, the point is grown men and entertainers shouldnt have owners with this old fashioned ignorant slave owners mentality.

Just because many of you have had to say "yes master" and not live the life that would truly make you happy for your check doesnt make it right and that dishonesty with ones self is not possible with some of us, (see when keeping it real goes bad) the truth is the truth its not really that confusing.

I have three kids to love and support and do just fine, I help hundreds and hundreds of people from every single walk of life who thank me, even in tears at times, for providing them with the natural plants with the genetics needed to improve their daily lives from pain to depression to a mother whos child doesnt have seizures anymore.

I personally was on time released morphine after a back surgery, I used Mmj to get off that crap and return to health. In my sig pic above im the white guy in the blue hat playing pick up ball at Venice Beach with my VBL guys and Ron Artest aka Metta Peace, this was right after getting off morphine and vicodin.

Mmj helps me with aches about the equivelent of 4 advil and some vapor rub but i prefer the herb as i need the relief around the clock. I was 39 years old in that pic and rode my bike a few miles each way and stayed after to do pull ups with the mma guys. Me and many of my fellow athletes rely on the ganja to make life better and to me it was part of my healthy lifestyle including yoga and healthfood not drinking and smoking ciggarrettes or taking pills and injections.

With Randy, if the mmj makes him happy and the nfl wants to keep saying "no soup for you!" Then Randy should take his signing bonus and buy a house on the beach and open a gym or something and grow some of my "Pure Diesel" or "Blueberry Magoo" and throw the ball on the beach with his kids all day instead of saying "yes master" to some hypocrytical immorrall old dudes with one foot already in hell and letting them and chastise him as if hes actually done something wrong?

Here in CA, the 8th largest economy on the planet many of the most admired and successful people use herb legally and free of ridicule or judgement, simply dont have to tolorate it. Lets be real, we could all spend all day telling others what we think they do wrong. If your among vegatarians w a cheeseburger then you are looked down on and judged etc.

With Randy I take it very personally, if he has depression then his life could depend on him chosing to keep using what works for him in mmj without having deadly consequences.

My mother and the only parent ive ever known was very normal went through a very traumatic situation a few years back, she took some prescribed pharmacuticle anti depression medications to cope. She didnt like the side effects and stopped taking them and committed suicide soon after, this was shoking and out of nowhere. Obviously my life will never be the same, I hurt every day that I will never see her play w my children. I wouldnt care if mom smoked weed all day if she was happy and here!

The fact is this is very, very common! Kids come home from war w psd and have the exact same results after being put on these antidepression pills its a huge problem, these pills are ruining peoples lives by the thousands every day!

Id love to see Randy play for Dallas but Id like to see him happy and free doing it not misreable and oppressed. I think we all deserve this basic right.

Well hello there sexy...

Status
Not open for further replies.