But We Haven’t Beaten Anyone With A Winning Record. Oh, Wait

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Nothing like a good beat down of the Eagles to start the week off right. Didn’t think Dak was super sharp, but that’s okay, we got it done in high fashion. The defense gave up 6 points. That’s a winning formula. Can’t wait to hear Richard Sherman flap his gums in the morning.

Go Cowboys!!!!

Cebrin

Reaction score
Nothing like a good beat down of the Eagles to start the week off right. Didn’t think Dak was super sharp, but that’s okay, we got it done in high fashion. The defense gave up 6 points. That’s a winning formula. Can’t wait to hear Richard Sherman flap his gums in the morning.

Go Cowboys!!!!
Don't worry. They'll move the needle saying the Eagles have been in a slump, and it doesn't count.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

Go Cowboys!!!!
McCoy will have to give props, he wanted to see a bad play and how Dak reacted.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Cowboys tied with the best record in the NFL...longest current winning streak...largest point differential...first in points scored and 4th in points allowed. That sounds like a team that can compete in the playoffs.

mattc19

Reaction score
Wonder what big mouth Richard Sherman is going to have to say now ?

GINeric

Reaction score
Don't worry. They'll move the needle saying the Eagles have been in a slump, and it doesn't count.

I was thinking the same thing. The difference is, my response to that is "we PUT them into a slump".

On another note, someone here should do a wellness check on MountaineerCowboy and his other low IQ cronies.

Not only did Dak play fairly well, but Dak also led us in a victory over these trolls favorite team.

I'm serious, we need to check on our resident Dak hatin cowards. They've been so quiet, I've been calling hospitals and jails to see if I could locate them. They may not be too intelligent when it comes to football matters, but they are still human beings and I'm concerned about their disappearances.

stiletto

Reaction score
Like I said in the game thread, people STILL "smoke Crack".. Just a reminder. Let them think of us as they will...