But We Haven’t Beaten Anyone With A Winning Record. Oh, Wait

CoachD

Reaction score
Nothing like a good beat down of the Eagles to start the week off right. Didn’t think Dak was super sharp, but that’s okay, we got it done in high fashion. The defense gave up 6 points. That’s a winning formula. Can’t wait to hear Richard Sherman flap his gums in the morning.

Go Cowboys!!!!
10 LIKES!!!!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nothing like a good beat down of the Eagles to start the week off right. Didn’t think Dak was super sharp, but that’s okay, we got it done in high fashion. The defense gave up 6 points. That’s a winning formula. Can’t wait to hear Richard Sherman flap his gums in the morning.

Go Cowboys!!!!
Richard should be called Dick.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Absolutely love the lame "Dak maybe didn't look that good" in taking the pants off of a 10-2 division rival.

This board is amazing.
After watching Dak the past 4 games, he just wasn’t as sharp. It’s not lame, it’s just true. Still think he’s right in the MVP race and I have no concerns about him moving forward. If this if his ‘off’ night, I’ll take it.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
All the talking heads are having their interns and AI write their scripts for tomorrow. I'm sure they'll find something for them to complain about and make those idiots sound like they actually watch football.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
They lost their safety to concussion early in the game making Dak look better than he is.

Seems reasonable.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
They’ll 100% be saying that the schedule makers screwed Philly in their two game stretch against the Niners and Dallas. Philly was just exhausted and lost an unfair game.

We all know it is coming.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
They’ll 100% be saying that the schedule makers screwed Philly in their two game stretch against the Niners and Dallas. Philly was just exhausted and lost an unfair game.

We all know it is coming.
Yet not a single word when we beat Seattle after playing 3 games in 12 days, just, ‘Seattle hung 35 on the Cowboys, so their defense is overrated’. NOT A WORD.

I love when the boys are rolling.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Pretty embarassing to see an entire thread of people trying to preemptively whine about prople doing something they haven't done.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Cowboys were just getting their ish together, and they are almost in a groove right now. Operating on all cylinders right now.
Not quite there yet. 2nd half O was disconcerting. This could have been a 30 point blowout, OR: much much closer if not for the turnovers. The final was indicative of where both teams stand currently however.