Butt hurt Beasley Can't Let Go

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
:lmao: * ya-know, Bull Flopper, that former #11 held the lofty visions of grandeur at the start of the "18" season & to a degree? rightfully so, as (IMO) had the most "Footballish credentials" out of anybody on the offensive "aerial attack" side of the ball we could field ,starting on game #1 that year,,,just sayin' bro.:dance:

True enough, m'friend but the talent level of the WR corps dwindled to a very precious few, of which he was primarily what was left of a less than sufficient bunch of receivers. Nevertheless, he was fairly delightful there for awhile . . . um, that's 'til he outgrew his pants and turned renegade!! I'm still kinda liking the part of him that he left behind, however. Actually, half of me is really glad for him, while the rest of me is sorta glad he's outta here! ;)

:thumbup::grin: :lmao: :flagwave:

Last edited:

DJordan23

Reaction score
Beasley was one of the most overrated receivers by our fans. For his career here, he averaged about 3 receptions per game for 31 yards. That kind of production will not be hard to replace.
Not at all...in fact, I think that the Cowboys have several better options at the slot position and I'm not even mentioning R.C.

DJordan23

Reaction score
i remember a lot of fans loving that guy
True, and I was one...now that he's no longer a part of this team I could care less about the guy honestly. Good luck to him, I think that the Cowboys have done a good job with replacing him with multiple options to play the slot.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the-weekend-is-in-sight-now-we-just-dgaf-10.gif

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I don’t have an issue with Beasley talking because he is basically saying the things us fans have been saying for years. Jerry runs the team as if it’s a worldwide show to be marketed and capitalized on at every turn instead of a football team looking to win championships. It has worked out wonderfully for his bank accounts but left us fans with approaching 25 years of frustration. Garrett is too busy trying to recreate the 90’s and turn any RB into Emmitt, find another Irvin happy to run nothing but comeback routes, and force feed his offense down his QBs throat even though it doesn’t suit his skill set. He can’t be bothered with adjusting his offense to use a player like Beasley to his fullest potential. Frustrating doesn’t begin to describe the wasted years and talent we have seen since 1996. Not to Mention the missed opportunities in the draft, the ridiculous coaching hires, and poor personnel decisions.

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
15 catches in 5 playoff games for 189 yards and zero TDS.

His 3/30 continues even in postseason play.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
He wants (and demands, by way of holding out) to get paid like a QB, two years before his current contract expires.

Moreover, if that ain't enough, he's unwilling to wait his turn when several others are now due countless millions. ;)
I thought we were taking about Beasley - not Zeke.

Rayman70

Reaction score
was Jerrys money and checks good? Did Beasley Cash them? SHUT UP PUNK. This is for the player. He comes off as self indulgent and pompous. He should be very grateful for Dallas sticking with him and brining him into the mix. THEY gave him his first shot at the big time. He quit on the team in camp as an UDFA...and if I recall...Garrett and Jerry went ,found him, talked him into coming back, and the rest is history. HE SEEMS TO BE PROJECTING!