Buy into us in 2024, will you?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I’ll be watching every Sunday but I am not expecting anything good next season.
Even though we have had more success than the Jets, 1969 vs 1996, I think a little bit of Jets fandom is creeping into my sole.
oh no!!!!!!!!!!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does it have to be done fully, or will you accept a certain amount that shows you they're at least trying
That's a good question. I think it needs to be done fully. If it's not, we know how that story end next January.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Nothing changes. Watch the regular season and enjoy having Cowboys football to watch. Keep the expectations to a minimum or get your feelings hurt.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Yes. There’s a lot of sad fans and ones giving up. Rightfully so until you consider the options. Soccer? Whatever it is I’ll pass.

Diggs and Overshown alone make us much better. We’ll make other improvements too.
Maybe Mac wakes up? Ok. Well, Diggs and Overshown…

jgboys1

Reaction score
By the time training camp and the regular season rolls around the chest pounders will be back in full force making their usual bold “we’re going to destroy them” predictions. It happens every season and it will never stop no matter how many times the fans get burned. The wounds from the playoff debacle are still fresh but every new season brings hope for some. A few wins and fans will start getting pulled back in, once again believing this could be the year. I stopped buying into the team after the 2007 playoff loss to the Giants. I haven’t trusted the team since and won’t until they prove themselves in the playoffs. I don’t care if we win 15 regular season games I’m not getting sucked in.
I feel the same way and pretty much around the same time, 2007 playoff game vs the giants. I knew we were toast when Wade Philipps told the team that getting the bye was like winning a playoff game. I knew we were going to lose after that statement.

I used to have all the confidence in the world when Jimmy was coaching now I know it is just a matter until they screw something up.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Nope, haven't been emotionally invested in this team in several years. Bought into the hype a little this year only to be let down. Will always be a fan though, and always watch

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Words that came from our head coach last week, are you going to buy in as the coach said, or will buy in when you see better results?? Better results=consistent play/deeper playoff run.......Please give your thoughts!
Do we have plans to go public ?!
In case of course i will buy some shares.

shabazz

Reaction score
There aren't enough possible roster changes to make a diffence.

Owner and HC remain the same so the same exact culture will exist.

Free agent acquisitions will be either guys past their prime or guys off the couch.

I buy nothing.....I just sit back and watch the circus continue yet another year

jgboys1

Reaction score
The losses used to hurt, not anymore i'm sorry! It's actually comical and then time to move on
Same here.
I have watched them for the past several years waiting for them to self destruct and they always do so I have become numb from all the big losses over the years.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Words that came from our head coach last week, are you going to buy in as the coach said, or will buy in when you see better results?? Better results=consistent play/deeper playoff run.......Please give your thoughts!
NOT A CHANCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad: :facepalm: :mad::facepalm::mad::facepalm::mad::facepalm:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
There aren't enough possible roster changes to make a diffence.

Owner and HC remain the same so the same exact culture will exist.

Free agent acquisitions will be either guys past their prime or guys off the couch.

I buy nothing.....I just sit back and watch the circus continue yet another year
I know you, you know me, I just don't want all these people in here getting all happy every single game hearing the same hooplah from previous season, buying into things, only to get letdown. I want everyone to stay negative and realistic, don't let some fancy wins make us believe until they get further in the playoffs and play better

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Same here.
I have watched them for the past several years waiting for them to self destruct and they always do so I have become numb from all the big losses over the years.
Stephen A says it best, they're an accident waiting to happen, allergic to prosperity!