Buy into us in 2024, will you?

jgboys1

Reaction score
Stephen A says it best, they're an accident waiting to happen, allergic to prosperity!
I know people hate him here but he is right and I agree with him every time he says it.
I don’t like agreeing with him but he 100% correct!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I know people hate him here but he is right and I agree with him every time he says it.
I don’t like agreeing with him but he 100% correct!
happens every year, it's just a matter of WHEN. Now if we actually lost in the championship round, he has nothing to say unless we get blown out

Trendnet

Reaction score
By the time training camp and the regular season rolls around the chest pounders will be back in full force making their usual bold “we’re going to destroy them” predictions. It happens every season and it will never stop no matter how many times the fans get burned. The wounds from the playoff debacle are still fresh but every new season brings hope for some. A few wins and fans will start getting pulled back in, once again believing this could be the year. I stopped buying into the team after the 2007 playoff loss to the Giants. I haven’t trusted the team since and won’t until they prove themselves in the playoffs. I don’t care if we win 15 regular season games I’m not getting sucked in.
So brave.

jgboys1

Reaction score
happens every year, it's just a matter of WHEN. Now if we actually lost in the championship round, he has nothing to say unless we get blown out
I know. It is sad but I would have been happy if we just beat Green Bay, that is what Jerry has done with this once proud franchise. Stepehn A. should love Jerry. Look what Jerry did to the team he hates the most! :laugh:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
you guys are already bought in. Look at you trying to fix the defense, fix the extensions. You keep pretending this will get better. Jerry loves you, now he laughs at you for buying into this crap. He knows he has low-IQ fans.
Who are we looking at in the draft? lol......oh my. :facepalm: :muttley:

shabazz

Reaction score
I know you, you know me, I just don't want all these people in here getting all happy every single game hearing the same hooplah from previous season, buying into things, only to get letdown. I want everyone to stay negative and realistic, don't let some fancy wins make us believe until they get further in the playoffs and play better
Unfortunately, next years "big wins" against the weaker teams will bring some peeps hopes up.

You can point out strength of opponent to these same folks but it will fall on deaf ears.

Just part of every fan base, I guess

shabazz

Reaction score
you guys are already bought in. Look at you trying to fix the defense, fix the extensions. You keep pretending this will get better. Jerry loves you, now he laughs at you for buying into this crap. He knows he has low-IQ fans.
Yup, one of our fellow members here brought up bringing in a defensive player who is on his decline.....it's like putting a bandaid on a hemorrhage

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
By the time training camp and the regular season rolls around the chest pounders will be back in full force making their usual bold “we’re going to destroy them” predictions. It happens every season and it will never stop no matter how many times the fans get burned. The wounds from the playoff debacle are still fresh but every new season brings hope for some. A few wins and fans will start getting pulled back in, once again believing this could be the year. I stopped buying into the team after the 2007 playoff loss to the Giants. I haven’t trusted the team since and won’t until they prove themselves in the playoffs. I don’t care if we win 15 regular season games I’m not getting sucked in.
Rather read the chest pounders posts and positives than the 95% constant whining.
It will be a new season, so hopefully it turns out better.
But that is just me, but I will also criticize over this off season. But I can also talk about the good.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I think Big Mike needed to contextualize “Buy-in”. Do I buy-in to the Cowboys having a winning record, challenging for a division crown, and making the playoffs. Yes, I do. I even believe they’ll target players in the draft more likely to make an immediate impact this year, I’ll bet a few players get jettisoned that we didn’t expect, I’ll wager an FA acquisition (or 2) in the ilk of Cooks & Gilmore are acquired this year, and I expect we’ll get the best Big Mike we can get with him knowing he’s coaching for his coaching life and for part of his football legacy.

That’s where I stop. When it comes to playoff victories, me, and buy-in part ways. Way too early to sell buy-in when we’ve not seen the bill of goods the Cowboys will be putting on the field in 2024. Even then, the organization must understand there’s been a lot of scarring to this fan base the last 28 years and they shouldn’t expect us to simply turn our cheek toward belief.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know you, you know me, I just don't want all these people in here getting all happy every single game hearing the same hooplah from previous season, buying into things, only to get letdown. I want everyone to stay negative and realistic, don't let some fancy wins make us believe until they get further in the playoffs and play better
Want everything negative? :facepalm:
Of course it is why you make all these negative threads.
Try posting some positives. Yes there are some.
Smile once in a while, you may like it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So if a fan is positive about something they have a low IQ?

Man all the negative fans are much lower then.
:laugh:

Rayman70

Reaction score
Remains to be seen. We need to see the right changes take place, meaningful ones.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
So if a fan is positive about something they have a low IQ?

Man all the negative fans are much lower then.
:laugh:
yep, what's the definition of insanity? you guys expecting a different result this year. :muttley: :lmao: Remember Jerry loves your hope. negative fans see it for what it is, you guys are chasing rainbows and unicorns.

giphy.gif

Brax

Reaction score
Words that came from our head coach last week, are you going to buy in as the coach said, or will buy in when you see better results?? Better results=consistent play/deeper playoff run.......Please give your thoughts!
Only a fool would buy into MM leadership with no significant changes. It’s no surprise considering Jerry sells it every year the last 20

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Rather read the chest pounders posts and positives than the 95% constant whining.
It will be a new season, so hopefully it turns out better.
But that is just me, but I will also criticize over this off season. But I can also talk about the good.
You never know what's going to happen.