Buy into us in 2024, will you?

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Words that came from our head coach last week, are you going to buy in as the coach said, or will buy in when you see better results?? Better results=consistent play/deeper playoff run.......Please give your thoughts!
No. That's like telling a girl "buy into me"...if you're begging, you've lost already. She wants to choose a winner, not "buy into" an unknown commodity. Fans are like that...that's why the stands are empty when the team sucks. No one "buys into" a predictable loser.

The Cowboys are now, in fact, predictable chokers. There's no escaping that. And asking people to "buy in" ...is pathetically naive.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
No. I don't care what they do or how they look this fall Wait until January and watch them fail again.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
IMG-0422.gif

Every year there’s new players and sometimes new coaches. MM will be in a prove final year. He’s going to to all he can do to be successful. They’ve got a talented team that just needs to get bigger and tougher up the middle. They’ve won 36 games in 3 years. They need a good draft and some quality free agents. So there’s always reasons for hope. It sure beats acting like some in this thread.

MikeT22

Reaction score
IMG-0422.gif

Every year there’s new players and sometimes new coaches. MM will be in a prove final year. He’s going to to all he can do to be successful. They’ve got a talented team that just needs to get bigger and tougher up the middle. They’ve won 36 games in 3 years. They need a good draft and some quality free agents. So there’s always reasons for hope. It sure beats acting like some in this thread.
A sucker born everyday…

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Rather read the chest pounders posts and positives than the 95% constant whining.
It will be a new season, so hopefully it turns out better.
But that is just me, but I will also criticize over this off season. But I can also talk about the good.
The chest pounding posts seem to always jinx the team. The last one was predicting an easy win over the Packers. We were told to relax that the game would over by halftime and it was, just not in our favor. Those threads always backfire. I doubt many who posts those threads believe a word they’re saying. They’re just looking for a reaction.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The chest pounding posts seem to always jinx the team. The last one was predicting an easy win over the Packers. We were told to relax that the game would over by halftime and it was, just not in our favor. Those threads always backfire. I doubt many who posts those threads believe a word they’re saying. They’re just looking for a reaction.
There’s always yahoos like that. Just ignore them.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'll always be a Cowboy fan. But a realistic one. I don't know who could come in here and knock the Big Top down.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been fooled silly since 1997. It's going to take more than big talk and FO BS. Not pounding my chest, just telling it like it is.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Words that came from our head coach last week, are you going to buy in as the coach said, or will buy in when you see better results?? Better results=consistent play/deeper playoff run.......Please give your thoughts!
Will YOU buy in?

Please give thoughts.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I'm bought into a good to great regular season. Beyond that, I need to be sold in the playoffs.

CCBoy

Reaction score
A sucker for being a fan win or lose? Well, you do you. I like my way better.
I will watch every game and root.

I don't like at all, what I saw this season. Are they dead now? No, their journey this season will be called further out as they go now. The schedule is beyond difficult. The off season allows them to pay debts for current roster, but provide a low return on draft upgrades.

My song right now is: 'When you wish upon a star...makes no difference who you are.'

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I've been fooled silly since 1997. It's going to take more than big talk and FO BS. Not pounding my chest, just telling it like it is.
Man if you've been bamboozled 25 years in a row, you might as well "go down with the ship" and just keep buying in 100% every year.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Still better then.. we will win 5 games ….constantly.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man if you've been bamboozled 25 years in a row, you might as well "go down with the ship" and just keep buying in 100% every year.
Buddy, I've been a huge Cowboys fan since 1962. It's hard to pull away, but I'm very frustrated with business as usual.

So, no more blind buy-in. I'm on a prove it basis now.