Buy into us in 2024, will you?

Hadenough

Reaction score
Words that came from our head coach last week, are you going to buy in as the coach said, or will buy in when you see better results?? Better results=consistent play/deeper playoff run.......Please give your thoughts!
I've jumped ship. Team is a joke and just don't care anymore.

Kwyn

Reaction score
"the odds of dak choking again and helping get us knocked out of the playoff again are in our favor. He can't do it four times"
Said no one ever.

The straw man arguments on both sides of the love em or hate em debate are so tired.

Last edited:

Kwyn

Reaction score
I've jumped ship. Team is a joke and just don't care anymore.
For someone who doesn’t care you seem to continue to comment over and over.

This is the third time in this very thread you said that or something similar. You even called for Reality to close down the site.

Does this mean you’re actually going to follow through or are you just talking?

That’s what I thought.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Words that came from our head coach last week, are you going to buy in as the coach said, or will buy in when you see better results?? Better results=consistent play/deeper playoff run.......Please give your thoughts!
Nope

Hadenough

Reaction score
For someone who doesn’t care you seem to continue to comment over and over.

This is the third time in this very thread you said that or something similar. You even called for Reality to close down the site.

Does this mean you’re actually going to follow through or are you just talking?

That’s what I thought.
Oh I've jumped ship and hate the Cowboys now. I'm just gonna rub noses in it and spit in few faces for not listening when I told you all Dak sucks.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Oh I've jumped ship and hate the Cowboys now. I'm just gonna rub noses in it and spit in few faces for not listening when I told you all Dak sucks.
Well, at least you’re owning it I guess.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
At some point something’s gotta give, but right now I got to see some free agency/trades to make me buy in.

Sully

Reaction score
I haven't bought into this team for a decade. Until they can PROVE it on the field, it is always talk

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
At this point in my life it is what is is. Been waiting almost 30 years for a Super Bowl; was in high school last time it happened.

I want the Cowboys to win and I hope they win it all again while I am still able to enjoy it. But if they don't, well, I stopped getting angry about it a long time ago. I just enjoy the wins and go with the flow. Lot less emotionally taxing that way.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Haven't bought in since Parcell's first year....

nobody

Reaction score
At this point, I'm convinced teams pray to face the Cowboys in the playoffs so they can have a playoff win and advance.

kramskoi

Reaction score
I'm not currently planning to follow much in 2024 except from the periphery. However, the draft and free agency will show me if the Jones clan are finally serious about going all in. That said, I simply can't trust that McCarthy will run the ball enough for this team to succeed in the playoffs. The Dallas Packers are not likely to win a championship. If Quinn returns then I'll probably be even more pessimistic.

I've said it more than a few times in this space. The team is just NOT built the right way for playoff/championship football. They need an above average running game and some dogs at linebacker.

wssaustin

Reaction score
No, I have seen enough. Will never buy into anything Jones trying to sell.