Buy into us in 2024, will you?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Words that came from our head coach last week, are you going to buy in as the coach said, or will buy in when you see better results?? Better results=consistent play/deeper playoff run.......Please give your thoughts!
The problem is Jerry handicaps coaches here in Dallas, so while they may or may not be talented elsewhere, here it is there goes the last puppet here comes the new puppet. Buy into a system where every year we can do well in the regular season but can't compete in the playoffs? Buy into a system where both the Coaches and the players don't show leadership? the last two weeks we've seen teams play with a lot of heart in the Playoffs, but the cowboys didn't.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Apparently you do, otherwise you would not have responded. In fact, if you don't like the responses from other Cowboy fans, why don't you go follow another team. This place is not your little playground only for you AC.

Creeper

Reaction score
Of course I am not buying into 2024, especially not now. There is nothing Jerry can do to convince me this team will improve over 2023. Nothing. Even if they win their first 12 games I will need convincing they won't lose 4 of their last 5.

If Jerry goes all out to sign Christian Wilkins or DJ Reader, or someone of that caliber then I will be optimistic that there could be a change in 2024, but they will have to win in the playoffs to convince me.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Of course I am not buying into 2024, especially not now. There is nothing Jerry can do to convince me this team will improve over 2023. Nothing. Even if they win their first 12 games I will need convincing they won't lose 4 of their last 5.

If Jerry goes all out to sign Christian Wilkins or DJ Reader, or someone of that caliber then I will be optimistic that there could be a change in 2024, but they will have to win in the playoffs to convince me.
This is what i'm trying to ensure that all fans stay this way, because it'll happen, they will win a series of games, and everyone will fall in love

Creeper

Reaction score
This is what i'm trying to ensure that all fans stay this way, because it'll happen, they will win a series of games, and everyone will fall in love
The MO for Dallas has been to start fast and fade at the end of the season. Anyone who buys into the hype from the hot start in the beginning is a fool. Now, if Dallas wins their last 4 or 5 games, and looks strong doing it, going into the playoffs, I might be a bit more optimistic, but I know damn will I will not be looking past their 1st round playoff opponent the way a lot of people looked past GB.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The MO for Dallas has been to start fast and fade at the end of the season. Anyone who buys into the hype from the hot start in the beginning is a fool. Now, if Dallas wins their last 4 or 5 games, and looks strong doing it, going into the playoffs, I might be a bit more optimistic, but I know damn will I will not be looking past their 1st round playoff opponent the way a lot of people looked past GB.
Yeah I wouldn't buy that any more, what good is going good at the end gaining a high seed only to fall in the playoffs

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Apparently you do, otherwise you would not have responded. In fact, if you don't like the responses from other Cowboy fans, why don't you go follow another team. This place is not your little playground only for you AC.
You're no Dallas Cowboys fan. You're a fake fan.

Kumala808

Reaction score
I will always cheer on this team. Not like they me or any of us anything but would like to see just put it together to shut people up

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I will always cheer on this team. Not like they me or any of us anything but would like to see just put it together to shut people up
We all will cheer, we're just upset right now and we're allowed to be. Some are going over the deep end, soon as the season starts and we win games and score 40 burgers, they'll be fine

chasecooley5308

Reaction score
Anyone who buys into this clown show of an organization after the last 30 years of mediocrity deserves the disappointment they have coming.

Hardline

Reaction score
I'm not buying into this team.
I'm not buying into free agency.Im not buying into the draft.
If I owned this forum, I would shut it down.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Words that came from our head coach last week, are you going to buy in as the coach said, or will buy in when you see better results?? Better results=consistent play/deeper playoff run.......Please give your thoughts!
Sure, why not? It’s more fun than the alternative.

tunahelper

Reaction score
Nope. Clown show continues because Jerry and Junior Jackass continue running the show.