Buy into us in 2024, will you?

Aven8

Reaction score
As bad as we feel how bad does Mike feel? He got dominated by the guy that replaced him in a home playoff game. They brought him in to get us over the hump and with this culture I’m not sure anyone can do this job

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Go back and look how pissed fans were last year after early exit, then by training camp we are SB contenders. Jerry can sell ice to Eskimos.

It is a phenomenon that has been going on for a long time.

The Jones count on it, because it works for them.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Words that came from our head coach last week, are you going to buy in as the coach said, or will buy in when you see better results?? Better results=consistent play/deeper playoff run.......Please give your thoughts!
Nope. I’m past being negative, excited, disappointed, pissed, etc.

I’m now something much worse ………… apathetic.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I have never been more confident that a season will end in disappointment than where we sit headed into 2024

Roster/talent issues
Chemistry/culture issues
Systemic dysfunction
Lame duck HC
Cap issues

And on top of all that:

Playing a1st place schedule

All of that to say, I am 99.9% sure this year ends really, really poorly. Which probably means they go deep in the playoffs lol

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Sign Belicheck to DC and then I'll buy in......maybe
BB is 71 years old, the second-winningest HC of all time and has more championships than the man he's chasing.

He's as likely to be someone's DC as I am.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Each and every year it becomes more and more clear that our FO isn't going to get deep into the playoffs. For all the clues needed, simply take notice if this FO continues to welcome mainly 3rd-tier vet free agents into the fold. If the answer to that is yes, buying in to this team's chances for going deeply into the playoffs is very likely a foolish mistake.

Last edited:

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No. Btw next year when they beat some bad teams, but go to SF and lose by 90 and most of us say, they aren't going anywhere and the cheerleaders come out and say "its only one game". Believe us, champions don't get their brains beat in everytime they play good teams.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If it walks like a Rat, smells like a Rat, looks like a Rat.............. It's a RAT!
I'll watch as I have my Bourbon time which is only for Cowboy games beyond that I wouldn't buy it for 1 dollar.
Bunch of overrated and overpaid pansies who do an excellent job representing their old and drunken demented owner.
No Jerry you are NOT a football guy................just a used car salesman playing with his toy.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
dr-cox-not-buying.gif

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If NO, then why comment in here at all? This is the Cowboys Fans Zone.

No one wants to here your constant negativity, followed by personal attacks against the few who still hold hope and support the team. Go take your negativity to your parents, wives, husbands, girlfriends, boyfriends, etc.

This place is not a psychotherapy session place where you can spew your inner demons on a daily basis and ruin any fanship for the few who still support. Better yet, why even follow or watch this team? Go find another team to follow or another sport to watch. No one cares about your warped hurt feelings or years of loss of hope.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If NO, then why comment in here at all?

No one wants to here your constant negativity, followed by personal attacks against the few who still hold hope and support the team. Go take your negativity to your parents, wives, husbands, girlfriends, boyfriends, etc.

This place is not a psychotherapy session place where you can spew your inner demons on a daily basis and ruin any fanship for the few who still support. Better yet, why even follow or watch this team? Go find another team to follow or another sport to watch. No one cares about your warped hurt feelings or years of loss of hope.
:clap:Bravo..............just BRAVO!!!!!