C Ridley a bust?

conner01

Reaction score
I was not a Ridley fan.

With that said it's way to early.

Ridley was a 2nd or 3rd rounder for me but his college hype got him in the 1st.

This is why myself and many others liked the 2nd & 3rd round WR's better.
Exactly
I thought the 2nd and 3rd was where the talent was myself
I wasn’t a Ridley fan at all but I really don’t see why people want to throw around “bust” for any rookie in his first year, let alone his first game when he’s not even gonna get many targets
I also feel the same about judging someone a star after a season

RS12

Reaction score
Ask Jalen Ramsey. Looks like he was right on the money about Ryan.

DFWJC

Reaction score
ok right its extreme sarcasm but. 2targets o catches....im guessing Gallup will be just as good hahahaha the best WR in the draft couldn’t help with Julio and Sanu attracting all that attention and a great qb. Nothing in the red zone. Why hes was projected as the best in the draft...if this was us he be getting flack hmm
I was not for taking any WRs in the 1st round, but honest question.....
is this a joke?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
ok right its extreme sarcasm but. 2targets o catches....im guessing Gallup will be just as good hahahaha the best WR in the draft couldn’t help with Julio and Sanu attracting all that attention and a great qb. Nothing in the red zone. Why hes was projected as the best in the draft...if this was us he be getting flack hmm

Setting aside whether Ryan is "great", their game plan was trash and he's their fourth option. Only called 17 running plays the entire game, despite it being close.

Replacing Shanahan with Sarkisian has been a huge blunder, and why they kept him on I'll never know.

Aven8

Reaction score
I don't even know what number he was as I didn't see him all night. It didn't matter though....Ryan was looking for Julio and that's all last night. Which in reality I can't blame him.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Setting aside whether Ryan is "great", their game plan was trash and he's their fourth option. Only called 17 running plays the entire game, despite it being close.

Replacing Shanahan with Sarkisian has been a huge blunder, and why they kept him on I'll never know.

They're redzone offense looks like ours. Throw it up to Julio (or Dez) and hope.

eastsideboy

Reaction score
come on now we all know every cowboy has been a bust at least thats what ive been hearing the last 30 years from cowboy fans

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I wasn't a Ridley fan at all leading up to the draft. I would like to thank the falcons for proving me right for 1 week.

blueblood70

Reaction score
come on now we all know every cowboy has been a bust at least thats what ive been hearing the last 30 years from cowboy fans
that was my point I was being Facetious but thought it would lighten the mood.. I predict Gallup will at least have one catch :)) a steal in the draft LOL

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
They're redzone offense looks like ours. Throw it up to Julio (or Dez) and hope.

Hopefully, we'll see a different approach now. It's not like we've invested heavily in an offensive line and running back, or anything.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Exactly
I thought the 2nd and 3rd was where the talent was myself
I wasn’t a Ridley fan at all but I really don’t see why people want to throw around “bust” for any rookie in his first year, let alone his first game when he’s not even gonna get many targets
I also feel the same about judging someone a star after a season
you are in small group here, everyones bust if they arent balling by game 2 in the Zone LOL

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Goodness......he’s a rookie and his first game. Far too premature to say such things. He’s also the 3rd option for now.

jrumann59

Reaction score
eating dinner last night saw thing flash on ESPN, the WR god Jones was targeted 18 times last year in Redzone and had only had 1 catch...

GMO415

Reaction score
Sark was probably too drunk to game plan Ridley properly

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Hopefully, we'll see a different approach now. It's not like we've invested heavily in an offensive line and running back, or anything.

lol they better. Dez isn't out there anymore.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Antonio Brown 1st game: 0 catches
Antonio Brown 2nd game: 0 catches
Antonio Brown 3rd game: 1 catch

Steve Smith 1st game: 1 catch
Steve Smith 2nd game: 0 catches
Steve Smith 3rd game: 0 catches

Drew Pearson 1st game: 0 catches
Drew Pearson 2nd game: 1 catch
Drew Pearson 3rd game: 0 catches

context matters