Calico's Video Ready for Download

RicInAustin

Reaction score
Thanks for the video. Its dling right now and Im geiting about 65 Kb/sec, but Im in Poland.

Thanks again!

JDSmith

Reaction score
141 k per second and climbing. Started out below 40.

Edit: It seems to have stabilized at around 150k per second.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Calico & TheHustler, my hat's off to you! Very well put together. That last piece of Julius Jones' highlights brought a tear to my eye. This kid is going to be great.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Right around 390-405 kbs/sec...

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
awesome job :clap2: , got goosebumps, JJ is going to be special, I just hope he can stay healthy. I dont know my speed but it loaded right away with no problems

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
TheHustler said:
Right Click and Save As

Enjoy!

BTW, what kind of download speeds are you guys getting?

... was definitely slower, but it was great. Thanks again. The kids and Mom watched it with me.

The one thing I noticed was how agile Julius is on these highlights. There was definitely some ankle busters for the guys looking to tackle Jones. It's been a while since I've seen a Dallas back show off those type of moves.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
great work calico!!! julius looks like emmitt and barry rolled into one, only with more speed!! if julius stays injury free, look out!!

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
JJ is a special talent. To think we got him and a number one pick is Grand Larceny. Jerry and Bill should be arrested....

The video is nice and with all the debate about the music, both videos are nicely put together. Hats of to JD and Calico as well as Hustler for making this happen. You three are my pre-season All-American's.....

JDSmith

Reaction score
I think a couple of those clips are actually Duane Thomas, who predates Dorsett. We've had some great runners throughout the history of the franchise.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
It evened out at about 500 KB/sec. It took less than two min.

Great work Calico! Very nice choice on the music... very nice.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboys4life said:
Im getting between 100kbs to 107...it keeps jumping...im at work also :D

Mine was about the same, but I'm on my laptop. and I'm wireless too.

Anyway, just watching this video makes you realize all over again the cowboys have been blessed at the RB position. Let's hope Julius can continue the tradition.

side note: Good choices on the music selection. Thanks Calico, your work is super-appreciated.