Calico's Video Ready for Download

cowboys4life

Reaction score
that was an awesome vid calico...very nice....yeah we have been blessed at the RB position

wiccgypsy1

Reaction score
calico, that was an awe inspiring video. the soundtrack was excellent and the editing superb. i actually felt myself getting emotional while i was watching it. Kudos to you good sir.

phildominator

Reaction score
Every time my girlfriend gets me to begin to believe that you guys are devils in disguise, you do something that pulls me right back in!!! Our relationship isn't just Cowboys vs girlfriend. It's Cowboys & Cowboyzone vs. girlfriend. This video's a TKO. CYA!!!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Nice work Calico... a few thoughts...

We have been blessed with quite a few RB's... Don Perkins, Calvin Hill, Duane Thomas and the ones featured here...

I have been lucky enough to see them all...

Dorsett is still the smoothest back I have EVER seen... Gale Sayers is the only one that comes close in that respect... and he falls short... I always called him "The Natural"... TD was pure poetry in motion...

Herschel looks like a frickin' silk freight train... this guy would be considered one of the all-time greats had he not opted to the USFL... He had a couple of PHENOMINAL years for us... so good that he warranted trading for Minnesota's entire future... and it vaulted us into the next realm...

Emmitt... what can you say... the greatest back in history stat-wise... we were lucky to have him... a true stand-up player... watching those highlights makes me remember just how good he was... and just how dominant we were in the early 90's...

Julius... just you wait... he has all of the tools needed to be the next great back... this kid lives to excel... good things are on the horizon for him and us...

Dyluke

Reaction score
Calico, Amazing job with the video! I can't thank you enough. Double J is gonna be one helluva player in this league for a very long time.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Terrific job, guys. Thanks for putting it together and hosting it so we can all enjoy that.

Dorsett - Man, that guy had the speed to flat pull away from people even when they had an angle on him.

Emmitt - What else can you say? Simply the best. Never the fastest or most elusive, he just found daylight and got there. Watching Moose and LA blow up blockers in front of him was sweet.

Julius - I think he looked like the quickest of the bunch, that kid has some wheels. I sure hope he can stay healthy and build on that terrific rookie season.

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
Great job Calico, I just downloaded and watched it. You made me very happy by including the 99 1/2 run by my man TD and all the other great runs by Herschel, Emmitt and Julius. Keep the vids coming!

nathanlt

Reaction score
Drme2MkBlve said:
Im downloading right now and the speed is steady at 500kb a sec

Oh yeah?!!! Well, I got mine at about 2,000,000kb per sec, and I just blinked and it was playin'.

:pc: :fight:

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
Oh yeah?!!! Well, I got mine at about 2,000,000kb per sec, and I just blinked and it was playin'.

:pc: :fight:

Mine too..lol...I was thinking two mins thats a long time...lol...then i clicked and media player popped up and it was done......But great job guys...wow julius is so fast and agile..I pray that he stays healthy all year... Emmitt what can be said that hasnt been already...I still get goose bumps and my eyes water when I see that moment in the Seahawks game....wow....

Reaction score
I've got goosebumps from watching that. Thanks so much.

And some of those move that Julius put on those poor defenders--Wow. I'm so excited to see how this kid turns out in the long run.

Oh, and I dl'ed at about 400 kbps

Duane

Reaction score
Very fast DL, topped 300KB/sec. Thanks for hosting and posting.