Call Me CRAZY BUT...

ilovejerry

Reaction score
I think we can win outright .Yep thats right 8-0
OK you ready.
The only hard games I see is Indy and Giants in Giants stadium,
Hear me out, Indy cannot stop the run we need to run the ball down there throat,

Giants, We have Romo ( no offense to Drew ) but he had no chance last year he was literally shell shocked when I was there and watched him.I think we have a better then average chance and if we are fighting for the division when we meet, Well, we have a chance to erase the mess we are in now.

I could careless about the Eagles they suck. and are going nowhere, I will bet dollars to donuts, Its the Giants division to lose. Or ours to take.

Yes I'm a positive thinker but in the NFC there is really no one that scares me, Except the way we consistently beat ourselves. We will gel at the right time.
Have faith Ma brothers
GO Cowboys !!!!
C

Zman5

Reaction score
And he loves smoking funny stuff. Put down the pipe ilovemaryjane.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Sorry dont smoke. and mary jane is too high maintenance, I like Gwen Stacey
Thats right in your your nose with a rubber hose
COWBOYSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think at this point the best we can hope for is 5-6 wins.

I just don't see us winning out.

I could be wrong but I just don't see us winning out.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
I hear ya, but you gotta have faith, There's no way our record indcates how much talent we have ( I understand we are what our record states ) but we just need to put it together. So I will keep the Faith for all.

superpunk

Reaction score
That's just a leap too big for everyone to make. Yes, IF we stop the mistakes and stupid penalties, we are a formidable team. That hasn't happened yet. If you can convince me it will, I'll be right there at 8-0 with ya. Because without those mistakes, we're every bit as good as the best teams in the league.

That's an enormous if.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ilovejerry;1151606 said:
OK you ready.
Hear me out, Indy cannot stop the run we need to run the ball down there throat,

Giants, We have Romo ( no offense to Drew ) but he had no chance last year he was literally shell shocked when I was there and watched him.I think we have a better then average chance and if we are fighting for the division when we meet, Well, we have a chance to erase the mess we are in now.

I could careless about the Eagles they suck. and are going nowhere, I will bet dollars to donuts, Its the Giants division to lose. Or ours to take.

Yes I'm a positive thinker but in the NFC there is really no one that scares me, Except the way we consistently beat ourselves. We will gel at the right time.
Have faith Ma brothers
GO Cowboys !!!!
C

I think if Dallas stops hurting themselves we have a legit shot in every game we play. This team does have some good talent and thus far we have been our worst enemy. Dallas turns the ball over 5 times against Philly yet we are 1 play from tying the game? Same with the giant’s game. If Dallas can get out of their own way we have a chance to be a very good ball club. Although saying this and the team doing that are 2 different things we will just see what happens.

Zman5

Reaction score
ilovejerry;1151616 said:
Sorry dont smoke. and mary jane is too high maintenance, I like Gwen Stacey
Thats right in your your nose with a rubber hose
COWBOYSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That should be "up your nose with a rubber hose" ilovemaryjane.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Call Me CRAZY BUT...

OK Crazy But......I think we can and will win 6. The Giants are about to hit their down period that most every theam goes through. They could still turn it around in the end, but they will lose a few. We may play good against Indy, but I don't see us winning. Atlanta lost to Detroit, so they are very beatable, depending on which team shows up. Philly is nothing special...

Our problem is our selves............this team needs to stay out of their ouwn way............

StevenOtero

Reaction score
ilovejerry;1151606 said:
OK you ready.

Have faith Ma brothers
GO Cowboys !!!!
C
I hope we win out, from now on let us pray. :pray2:

firehawk350

Reaction score
ilovejerry;1151606 said:
OK you ready.

Have faith Ma brothers
GO Cowboys !!!!
C

To say you will win out is also saying your a 12-4 team. You are not a 12-4 team right now. You have the potential to be one, but you are too inconsistent to really be a 12-4 team.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Mr Cowboy;1151634 said:
OK Crazy But......I think we can and will win 6. The Giants are about to hit their down period that most every theam goes through. They could still turn it around in the end, but they will lose a few. We may play good against Indy, but I don't see us winning. Atlanta lost to Detroit, so they are very beatable, depending on which team shows up. Philly is nothing special...

Our problem is our selves............this team needs to stay out of their ouwn way............

I'm more worried about the Detroit game than Atlanta. If they have their passing game clicking their pretty hard to beat..IMO. Plus, by then their run defense should be better with Shawn Rogers back.

With Atlanta, we can stop the run, and thats pretty much what they do. Sure Vick had a couple good games passing, BUT the run is what their offense is built to do.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
firehawk350;1151640 said:
To say you will win out is also saying your a 12-4 team. You are not a 12-4 team right now. You have the potential to be one, but you are too inconsistent to really be a 12-4 team.
Only time will tell, because we still have 8 rounds in this fight left buddy.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
OK Thats what I'm saying, With Romo in there, It adds a whole new dimension to this team, Look I wasn't ready to crown him king, but after last weeks throws I think this kid is going to be Good, and we need to stop the madness ( mistakes ) and start to play as a team. So lets think positive and send out some positive vibes, You know the whole media is against us and the NFL hates us so lets band together and not turn on our team, Thats thing I hate about Cowboy fans there bandwagon jumpers, So I know there die hards out there, like me win or lose you have the Silver and Blue flowing in your Veins, Lets think Positive and get ready for this turn around,
Come on ....any givin Sunday. Why not us! Hey Boston came back with 3 games down to destroy the Yankees a few years back, Our task is not that hard, Take it one game at a time. Lets just get into the playoffs and then its a whole new season
C

ilovejerry

Reaction score
"in' Up you get the point.

GO COWBOYS
THE GHOST'S OF COWBOY PAST will show up !!! aND LIFT US UP ...

Ok im getting carried away, One game at a time boys!!!

firehawk350

Reaction score
otero1;1151645 said:
Only time will tell, because we still have 8 rounds in this fight left buddy.

Hey, i said you had the capability to be a 12-4 team, but inconsistency and discipline (or lack thereof) are killing you and making you a .500 team

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
ilovejerry;1151606 said:
OK you ready.

Have faith Ma brothers
GO Cowboys !!!!
C

I love what you are writing, however, my brain is concerned with stopping Manning, Harrison, and Wayne........am I missing something? :confused:

ilovejerry

Reaction score
I hear ya, But the point is, I believe the Cowboys will dig deep within themselves as a TEAM and will Prevail

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Yes, The Arizona Cardinals. Lets cripple them . then worry about Mr Manning
Hey were nowhere without our Defense finally saying its enough and play like I know they can !