Call Me CRAZY BUT...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
ilovejerry;1152051 said:
Look at little Bill, Tom Brady, and 3-rings
and Big Bill -Q Carter ( and then the search - The best we had before Romo I think was Vinny and I liked Drew just not for this team)

Did Big Bill draft Tom Brady? I think he did, HMMMM

No, he didn't.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Ok, just checking, I dont follow AFC teams and I assumed he did. before he left for the Jets
C

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
ilovejerry;1152063 said:
Ok, just checking, I dont follow AFC teams and I assumed he did. before he left for the Jets
C

Brady was drafted in 2000. Parcells was the Jets General Manager that year.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Right wasn't that the whole Al Ghrole Bill Belicheck debacle. I don't really remember it was a mess I know that,

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
ilovejerry;1152051 said:
Look at little Bill, Tom Brady, and 3-rings
and Big Bill -Q Carter ( and then the search - The best we had before Romo I think was Vinny and I liked Drew just not for this team)

Did Big Bill draft Tom Brady? I think he did, HMMMM

What the.....?

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
your crazy but anything is possible so you cant rule it out especially considering we have the talent, it just a matter now of the team finally getting it all together and playing their best on the football field. So far they havent so its hard to imagine that all of a sudden they will, but it has happened before with other teams so you never know

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Yo Mick
What I meant was that Bill Belicheck has a Great QB while Bill Parcels Doesn't, Also Little Bill has had his coaches there while big bill hasn't, anyways it doesn't matter,
Just hang on to your socks boys, This is going to be a a nice season.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
don't forget about the saints- they have a ton of firepower on offense and will pose major problems for our defense.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
The Saints? Your joking right, we embarrassed them in preseason, If we lose to the Saints I will jump off the Goethals Bridge, That would be the worst kick in the **** Ever, Sean Peyton , There is no way we lose to them . No how Now way. NO shot.

Now lets get back to the Cards.
GO BOYS

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
Hey Man ...i'd Like To Call You More Then Crazy But I Can't See Us Winning 8 Straight....i Can See Us Pounding That Ugly Queer From Indy ....but If We Can Just Put Together Some Wins In A Row We Will Have Some Momentum And Confidence....
The Sick Thing Is We Can Still Win The Division...the Giants Are Gonna Start Losing Now....

Cowboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ilovejerry

Reaction score
OK, 2 down 6 to go, I don't want to say I told you so /So I wont till this is over. But I also see us at least getting to the Championship game this year, Yep I said it so to bad, They way the NFC is going I really see things happening for us all we need to do is just win baby just win out
Now where are you doomsayers now, I don't want to here a word about this thanksgiving either we will win

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Well, Here I'am again, boy I just love reading the previous posts, So we have 4 left . Dose anyone think I'm still Crazy!!!!!!
Hey Mod how about moving this back to the main forum, I think I deserve to have this up there where everyone could see who had Faith and who didn't
Thanks
C

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ilovejerry;1210399 said:
Well, Here I'am again, boy I just love reading the previous posts, So we have 4 left . Dose anyone think I'm still Crazy!!!!!!
Hey Mod how about moving this back to the main forum, I think I deserve to have this up there where everyone could see who had Faith and who didn't
Thanks
C

Like you said, we still have 4 left.

I have upgraded my initial belief in this team due to different factors.

However I still think we have a loss before the season is over.

I just don't want to jinx anything by saying we will go undefeated the rest of the regular season.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
What jinx? Hang your Brass Belles (Said in a French Accent,so not to upset the mod's) out there my MAN!!! I did and there loving all the fresh air, Who's stopping us? If we lose to any of these remaining teams WE STINK! Don't give me the Saints rap, It wont work, They have nothing, The Panthers, Colts and The Giants were a way tougher match up against us. And we play them at home. There are NO EXCUSES NOW !! Time to put the kids to bed and start the ROMANCE..... If you now what I mean
C

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ilovejerry;1210478 said:
What jinx? Hang your Brass Belles (Said in a French Accent,so not to upset the mod's) out there my MAN!!! I did and there loving all the fresh air, Who's stopping us? If we lose to any of these remaining teams WE STINK! Don't give me the Saints rap, It wont work, They have nothing, The Panthers, Colts and The Giants were a way tougher match up against us. And we play them at home. There are NO EXCUSES NOW !! Time to put the kids to bed and start the ROMANCE..... If you now what I mean
C

I have been married too long...I don't have any Brass Belles or Balls, the wife stole those years ago, although a couple times a year she lets me see them. :eek:: :laugh1:

ilovejerry

Reaction score
WOW hey at least your man to admit it, I guess, In the immortal words of
Bon Scott

Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure
They're the balls that I like best.
My balls are always bouncing
To the left and to the right
It's my belief that my big balls
Should be held every night