Calling it now, Dallas will be blown out come Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I just don't see how they have a chance to win this game. Hopefully its a lot closer then i imagine its going to be. The only chance we have is to play a perfect game, no turnovers, big plays from the offense and defense, and good coaching. I just don't see this happening and you know the board will explode if Dallas does get blown out.

My prediction: 42 Saints - 14 Cowboys
Zzzzzzz

If I were a betting man, I would be all over your fantasy based prediction.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Playing at home is a big help for the Cowboys in this one. I think Brees wins the game with a last possession drive.

pitt33

Reaction score
No shame if we do lose to the Saints.

We are expected to.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
With the exception of the Bengals, the offense has struggled on the road.

Because of this, Cowboys have a chance.

@ ATL - 534 Yds, 43 Points
@ NYG - 389 Yds, 33 Points
@ Bal - 339 Yds, 24 Points
@ Min - 270 Yds, 23 Points
@ Cin - 509 Yds, 51 Points

Outside of Minesota, and somewhat Baltimore, I don't see struggles.

3/5 over 30 points - 34.8 Average
2/5 over 500 yards - 408 Average

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I just don't see how they have a chance to win this game. Hopefully its a lot closer then i imagine its going to be. The only chance we have is to play a perfect game, no turnovers, big plays from the offense and defense, and good coaching. I just don't see this happening and you know the board will explode if Dallas does get blown out.

well at least you didn't say "I hope I'm wrong".

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
While I generally agree with you that it could be a blowout in favor of the Saints, they're due for a lose and if Dallas can win the turnover battle, control the ball and the clock scoring TD's and not fieldgoals, Dallas could win this game...Dallas needs a big win against an elite team to be taken seriously going forward..

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score

Bet Cowboys do a number on them.

morat1959

Reaction score

We’re prettty close. I picked 41-17 Saints. They’ll have to give us 3-4 turnovers to stay in it. I hope I’m wrong but reality is only a couple days away. 8-8 here we come.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
****. That 2013 defense was abysmal, worst in the league. I think this game might end up in the 35-24 range.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It won’t be a blowout..

Some of you underestimate the Vander Esch effect.

If we get blown out it’s because we turned the ball over.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It won’t be a blowout..

Some of you underestimate the Vander Esch effect.

If we get blown out it’s because we turned the ball over.

Status
Not open for further replies.