Calling out the Cowboys haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You know who you are. You are the ones that said 12-4 was the anomaly and this team is more 4-12. You are the ones that said this team couldn't draft anyone. You are the ones that said Garrett sucks. You are the ones that said the Jones suck. You are the ones that said everything about the Cowboys suck. There were a very few here like Idgit, myself and a couple of others who said this team is more 12-4 and we're ridiculed. So to all you Cowboy haters, and everyone here knows who you are, you were WRONG!!

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
You know who you are. You are the ones that said 12-4 was the anomaly and this team is more 4-12. You are the ones that said this team couldn't draft anyone. You are the ones that said Garrett sucks. You are the ones that said the Jones suck. You are the ones that said everything about the Cowboys suck. There were a very few here like Idgit, myself and a couple of others who said this team is more 12-4 and we're ridiculed. So to all you Cowboy haters, and everyone here knows who you are, you were WRONG!!

Wow, hold grudges much?

Blackspider214

Reaction score
cool-story-bro-chair-gif.gif

Garrettop

Reaction score
Yeah. I always go out on a limb with full season analysis after 5 games.

Yeah, this team has been purely lucky and is going 0-11 the rest of the year. Super limb going out on in the OP.. *rolleyes*

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Wow, hold grudges much?

Absolutely I do when it comes to the Cowboys. Anyone that has been paying attention the last several years could see the ground root changes taking place. Those who criticized were just trolling or ignorant in my opinion and deserved to be called out.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I called 3-1 in the first 4 games. Was unsure about the outcome of the Bengals game but we were able to run on them. Will be interesting to see what happens vs GB who has a better run defense. If we cannot run the ball I suspect we will struggle to score.

pupulehaole

Reaction score
Yah because we are 12-4 and heading into the playoffs..... OH WAIT ITS WEEK 6.

Gameover

Reaction score
I picked them to win the SB(still do), but it's too early to start gloating

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Where in my post did you get that I think the Cowboys suck? Please tell me, I would LOVE to know.

Here's your sarcastic post so don't try and insult everyone's intelligence.

"Yah because we are 12-4 and heading into the playoffs..... OH WAIT ITS WEEK 6."

pupulehaole

Reaction score
Here's your sarcastic post so don't try and insult everyone's intelligence.

"Yah because we are 12-4 and heading into the playoffs..... OH WAIT ITS WEEK 6."
The fact that you can get "the cowboys suck" out of that post is actually quite impressive. Good on you.

DFWJC

Reaction score
After the draft but before preseason games, I thought this was an 11-5 playoff team.
The pleasant surprise is that even after the QB went down, Dak has been more than driving this bus.
4-1 was unexpected under those circumstances.

But yes, it's way too early. The schedule ramps up considerably.

Status
Not open for further replies.