Calling out the Cowboys haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Some people like to take the negative slant on everything. Especially on this forum.

Then put those people on ignore. We were in the middle of a 4-12 campaign last season and all you did was complain about fans being unhappy about it. I asked you several times while you were complaining about the negativity to list some positives and I got no response. This forum is no different than other Cowboys forums except for maybe one that's being run by a guy who hates anyone showing frustration over the teams play. Go over there because what you get here, you'll get on every forum which is why you still come here. You claimed you were leaving the board last year but you found out fans comments on every board reflect how the Cowboys are playing.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Then put those people on ignore. We were in the middle of a 4-12 campaign last season and all you did was complain about fans being unhappy about it. I asked you several times while you were complaining about the negativity to list some positives and I got no response. This forum is no different than other Cowboys forums except for maybe one that's being run by a guy who hates anyone showing frustration over the teams play. Go over there because what you get here, you'll get on every forum which is why you still come here. You claimed you were leaving the board last year but you found out fans comments on every board reflect how the Cowboys are playing.

The hating goes on.....

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This forum is no different than other Cowboys forums except for maybe one that's being run by a guy who hates anyone showing frustration over the teams play.
Based on what exactly?

KLJ

Reaction score
never understood threads like this. cowboy fans calling out other cowboy fans? makes no sense. we should all be giddy over the start.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
never understood threads like this. cowboy fans calling out other cowboy fans? makes no sense. we should all be giddy over the start.

It's simple, they ruin the board for everyone else with their constant whining about Romo sucks, Jones sucks, etc., etc.

weaver21

Reaction score
I do believe there are fans on this forum who post negative stuff just to be negative. I understand the whole 20 years frustration thing, but it gets annoying when all people do is post negative stuff. We're all Cowboys fans and we all want to see them win. However, some people express that desire in different forms (ex: being positive hopeful, being a realist).

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don't care what forum they're on. SMH. So go forth and hate.

If you didn't care what forum they're on you wouldn't be starting these threads in the Fan Forum. lol You don't want them here, they end up here. This is a dead forum and your constant complaining is going practically unheard here. Prior to my last post no one submitted a post here for more than an hour. I've seen fans complain to the mods over their threads ending up here. If you don't care about your threads being here then you must enjoy that no one takes you or your threads seriously.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It's simple, they ruin the board for everyone else with their constant whining about Romo sucks, Jones sucks, etc., etc.

It's pretty funny how you complain about me and others whining and complaining but it's your threads that end up here. lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

I can't recall ever seeing a post with someone saying Romo sacks. I've never even seen UFC say that and no one on this board has shown more disdain for Romo than him. Can you provide a post with someone/anyone saying Romo sucks? Try backing up your claims for once with some proof. Provide a quote with a link.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
you're only saying that because you are related to KJJ

If you want to play jr high and ride piggyback with AmberBeer go ahead but it won't do whatever credibility you have any good. He can't provide any proof to backup the crap he posts so try helping him out. :thumbup:

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
If you want to play jr high and ride piggyback with AmberBeer go ahead but it won't do whatever credibility you have any good. He can't provide any proof to backup the crap he posts so try helping him out. :thumbup:

I was simply making a joke...KLJ...KJJ...:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.