Calling out the Cowboys haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verdict

Reaction score
After the draft but before preseason games, I thought this was an 11-5 playoff team.
The pleasant surprise is that even after the QB went down, Dak has been more than driving this bus.
4-1 was unexpected under those circumstances.

But yes, it's way too early. The schedule ramps up considerably.

I thought we would have a good season if the defense could be average. Having Romo go down threw a wet blanket on my optimism. I was hoping for .500 until Romo got back.

The record doesn't surprise me, but how we got here definitely has.

bkeavs

Reaction score
You know who you are. You are the ones that said 12-4 was the anomaly and this team is more 4-12. You are the ones that said this team couldn't draft anyone. You are the ones that said Garrett sucks. You are the ones that said the Jones suck. You are the ones that said everything about the Cowboys suck. There were a very few here like Idgit, myself and a couple of others who said this team is more 12-4 and we're ridiculed. So to all you Cowboy haters, and everyone here knows who you are, you were WRONG!!
Jesus Christ. Can we play 10 games.

People said we were terrible last year because Romo and Dez were out. Well Romo and Dez are still out and were winning.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You know who you are. You are the ones that said 12-4 was the anomaly and this team is more 4-12. You are the ones that said this team couldn't draft anyone. You are the ones that said Garrett sucks. You are the ones that said the Jones suck. You are the ones that said everything about the Cowboys suck. There were a very few here like Idgit, myself and a couple of others who said this team is more 12-4 and we're ridiculed. So to all you Cowboy haters, and everyone here knows who you are, you were WRONG!!

We're 4-1 with a rookie QB who's looking special and a rookie RB who's leading the league in rushing and while everyone is enjoying the season cheering the team in the Fan Zone, here you are ranting and raving in the Dead Zone as usually calling fans out. Provide some posts from you, Idgit and the couple of others you're talking about who said the team was more like 12-4 when Romo went down in preseason with a broken back? lol Some of you think the team is more like 12-4 EVERY year when the Cowboys have only been 12-4 twice since 1994.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The fact that you can get "the cowboys suck" out of that post is actually quite impressive. Good on you.

He gets "the Cowboys suck" out of every post. He hasn't come up with a single post/quote from anyone saying the team or Romo sucks. He's accused me of saying it all the time when I've never once used the word "suck" to describe the team, FO or any of the players. This is just one of the reasons he's had posts deleted and most of his threads end up here.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So you think the Cowboys suck? Are you KJJ's twin or KJJ himself?

Where did he say the team sucks? The more you spew the more you expose your agenda. It's almost like you're on a mission to embarrass yourself. Mission accomplished! lol

cml750

Reaction score
Still not sold on Garrett but I am impressed with how the team has done so far. Garrett fooled me in 2014 and revealed his true colors again last year. Forgive me if I expect him to earn my respect. Hopefully he becomes the coach you think he already is in my eyes too. That would mean he has had multiple years of success. if that happens, I will be on the bandwagon too but will never forget how bad he was for the first few years while he was doing his OJT.

pupulehaole

Reaction score
He gets "the Cowboys suck" out of every post. He hasn't come up with a single post/quote from anyone saying the team or Romo sucks. He's accused me of saying it all the time when I've never once used the word "suck" to describe the team, FO or any of the players. This is just one of the reasons he's had posts deleted and most of his threads end up here.
Yah he seems a bit delusional.

rynochop

Reaction score
These winning streaks sure quiet down the negative nancy mega posters that are usually in every thread..I won't name names

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This winning has driven away the haters. Nothing to hate on.

You claim I'm one of the biggest haters and I've posted more lately than I have in a long time. While everyone else is cheering the team on in the Fan Forum and enjoying a great season all you do is spend your time here posting BS and complaining about other fans like a grumpy old man.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You claim I'm one of the biggest haters and I've posted more lately than I have in a long time. While everyone else is cheering the team on in the Fan Forum and enjoying a great season all you do is spend your time here posting BS and complaining about other fans like a grumpy old man.

You're a hater and always have been and always will be. It's who you are.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I speak my mind no matter the consequences you coward.

Look how you come off to people and you call me a coward? LOL You're going to keep going with these tirades until you get you account terminated. Apparently you like embarrassing yourself. It's pretty obvious you're not wanted in the Fan Forum.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Look how you come off to people and you call me a coward? LOL You're going to keep going with these tirades until you get you account terminated. Apparently you like embarrassing yourself. It's pretty obvious you're not wanted in the Fan Forum.

Still claiming Dak's a bust?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Still claiming Dak's a bust?

I'm still waiting for you to provide that post, the bet is still on. :thumbup: You keep up the jr high games you're going to end up stuck in this forum like the other guy who keeps posting BS. lol

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for you to provide that post, the bet is still on. :thumbup: You keep up the jr high games you're going to end up stuck in this forum like the other guy who keeps posting BS. lol

So you think Dak's a bust. That figures. You've been wrong on everything else. Haters will hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.