Calling out the Cowboys haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
20 years of mediocre and we have a call out thread. lol

Yes. You obviously aren't bright enough to have seen the foundational changes taking place over the last 6 years. We're seeing the fruits of that starting in 2014.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So you think the Cowboys suck? Are you KJJ's twin or KJJ himself?

What a surprise another one of your threads ends up in the RantZone. This has become your home away from home. Maybe this thread wasn't moved here, you decided to post it here knowing it would end up here anyway. :laugh: By the way you'll never find a post on this board with me saying the Cowboys suck. Part of the reason your threads get moved here is all the BS you post along with your constant complaining.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What a surprise another one of your threads ends up in the RantZone. This has become your home away from home. Maybe this thread wasn't moved here, you decided to post it here knowing it would end up here anyway. :laugh: By the way you'll never find a post on this board with me saying the Cowboys suck. Part of the reason your threads get moved here is all the BS you post along with your constant complaining.

You've always hated Romo and the Cowboys and everyone here knows it, who are you kidding...

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You've always hated Romo and the Cowboys and everyone here knows it, who are you kidding...

You think many who contribute to this site hate Romo and the Cowboys which is why you start these call out threads that end up here. The only one who tries to kid everyone is you. You've had posts/threads deleted and most of your threads end up here because you're not being taken seriously but you still haven't figured that out yet. You've had so many threads end up in the Rant Forum, you're probably the reason they created it. lol The threads below are just a sampling of the crap you've posted that's ended up here. All you do is complain and call people out. You have one of the most tiring, unflattering MO's of anyone on this board.

http://cowboyszone.com/threads/haters-and-losers-in-control.338810/

http://cowboyszone.com/threads/cowboy-fans-are-some-of-the-worst.337659/

http://cowboyszone.com/threads/time-for-the-romo-haters-to-admit-they-were-wrong.330973/

http://cowboyszone.com/threads/ever-wonder-why-some-some-fans.291571/

http://cowboyszone.com/threads/fans-are-to-blame.278591/

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You think many who contribute to this site hate Romo and the Cowboys which is why you start these call out threads that end up here. The only one who tries to kid everyone is you. You've had posts/threads deleted and most of your threads end up here because you're not being taken seriously but you still haven't figured that out yet. You've had so many threads end up in the Rant Forum, you're probably the reason they created it. lol The threads below are just a sampling of the crap you've posted that's ended up here. All you do is complain and call people out. You have one of the most tiring, unflattering MO's of anyone on this board.

http://cowboyszone.com/threads/haters-and-losers-in-control.338810/

http://cowboyszone.com/threads/cowboy-fans-are-some-of-the-worst.337659/

http://cowboyszone.com/threads/time-for-the-romo-haters-to-admit-they-were-wrong.330973/

http://cowboyszone.com/threads/ever-wonder-why-some-some-fans.291571/

http://cowboyszone.com/threads/fans-are-to-blame.278591/

What does it matter where the thread is? It doesn't. The point is you've said the Cowboys suck and Romomsucks and there's no chance for success as long as Jerry is in charge. You've been wrong on every one of your posts. You are the poster child for "Ignorant Cowboy Fan".

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What does it matter where the thread is? It doesn't. The point is you've said the Cowboys suck and Romomsucks and there's no chance for success as long as Jerry is in charge. You've been wrong on every one of your posts. You are the poster child for "Ignorant Cowboy Fan".

When threads are started in the Fan Zone and end up here, they're irrelevant and a waste of time. No one has started more threads that have ended up here than you. I haven't clicked on this forum in weeks, it's only good for a few laughs watching FANS like you ***** and cry. Most of the general population on this site doesn't come here, this is merely a dumping ground for the crap that stinks up the Fan Forum. Try letting that sink in. :laugh: I hadn't seen you in the Fan Zone for so long I thought you finally got fed up and left this site but you've been stuck here. lol It seems like nothing you post can stick on the Fan Zone because all you do is call out fans and complain. You won't find a single post from me on this site saying Romo or the Cowboys suck....guaranteed! Posting lies isn't doing your credibility any good. I challenge you or anyone else to go find a post where I said Romo and the Cowboys suck.

You're one of the top 2 least credible posters I've ever dealt with on this board and that's saying a lot with the agenda I have to deal with from some. When I make a claim I back it up with a quote and a link which I've done with you many times. I've left you with wounds that will never heal. lol I've lost track of how many times I've brought back your own words to haunt you. I've challenged you many times to go dig up these comments you claim I've said about Romo and the team and you've provided nothing because they don't exist. Now run along and see if you can actually come up with a thread topic that won't end up here. Good luck!

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
You know who you are. You are the ones that said 12-4 was the anomaly and this team is more 4-12. You are the ones that said this team couldn't draft anyone. You are the ones that said Garrett sucks. You are the ones that said the Jones suck. You are the ones that said everything about the Cowboys suck. There were a very few here like Idgit, myself and a couple of others who said this team is more 12-4 and we're ridiculed. So to all you Cowboy haters, and everyone here knows who you are, you were WRONG!!

I thought we were closer to 8-8, so do I get to hop on what ever side is right in the end?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I thought we were closer to 8-8, so do I get to hop on what ever side is right in the end?

It's not about what record we think they will have but more about how one thinks of the direction of the team. People like KJJ criticize everything and everyone Cowboys saying the players and front office all suck and 2015 is more a representation than 2014 was.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
It's not about what record we think they will have but more about how one thinks of the direction of the team. People like KJJ criticize everything and everyone Cowboys saying the players and front office all suck and 2015 is more a representation than 2014 was.

yea some people go over board, they just want to get on a soap box and ***** about everything, but we in essence got lucky that no team wanted Prescott in the first 134 picks. Had he gone a few picks before we took him, we'd be sitting watching Romo on the bench again, probably at 1-4. Maybe would have even been forced to trade a pick for Mark Sanchez...

Hoov

Reaction score
Superbowl if Dak keeps playing.

Yes. I said it first. As in Before anyone else. Numero Uno. Im first I tell ya, First !!!

Now if it happens make sure to sticky this post for the next 10 years and I will be the known as the greatest cowboys fan of all time in the whole universe. And you must come to me for cowboys advice on all matters. :p

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
yea some people go over board, they just want to get on a soap box and ***** about everything, but we in essence got lucky that no team wanted Prescott in the first 134 picks. Had he gone a few picks before we took him, we'd be sitting watching Romo on the bench again, probably at 1-4. Maybe would have even been forced to trade a pick for Mark Sanchez...

I don't look at it that we got lucky. I look at it that the Cowboys made an excellent pick.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I don't look at it that we got lucky. I look at it that the Cowboys made an excellent pick.

we got lucky, because had the Baltimore Ravens wanted to pick him at #134 to be the back up to Flacco, we would have been able to do nothing about it. I get that sometime you have to create your own luck, and in this instance we did. we clearly saw something that other teams didn't, but it was still luck.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
According to who exactly?

According to me it's an opinion. Before the Rant Zone was created a lot of these threads would have been locked and some would have been deleted. I know this thread would have been deleted because the same poster started a thread with basically the same title calling out Cowboys haters and it was deleted.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

I don't criticize "everything" and "everyone" and having some criticism isn't saying a player or the team sucks. That's your spin!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
we got lucky, because had the Baltimore Ravens wanted to pick him at #134 to be the back up to Flacco, we would have been able to do nothing about it. I get that sometime you have to create your own luck, and in this instance we did. we clearly saw something that other teams didn't, but it was still luck.

Some people like to take the negative slant on everything. Especially on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.