Calling Richard Sherman

slick325

Reaction score
Didn't he have a mental breakdown and a conflict with his wife and family.

The last thing this team needs is an old troubled player who likes to play with guns.

I don't recall Sherm having a gun. I believe he threatened to beat up his wife's uncle or father (don't recall which one) for sticking his nose in their relationship. The Uncle (or father) threatened to shoot him if he came through the door of the house.

I think that was the scenario involving the gun.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He can't be worse than Brown was last night.

simply try canady first and BTW our was destroyed the TB SB champion bucs CBS are they going to go replace all of them?? those two teams have top 3 WR core in the ,league hands down..Brown needed more help 1-1 none of those CBS or DB on both sides could keep up..thats fact blame brown all you want , hes more likely going to be fine in most games but they have 4-5 Receiving threats that cant be covered 1-1 ..thats the reality please stop with OMG we need CB help..no brown had issues yes but not time to pull the cord..id rather give brown second game work canady in and I want wright and KJ worked in no old retread cbs..i think the speed and instincts of our rookies will be better suited too get worked in slowly before going to the street for another CB..

you all as usual making far big of deal about of this Brown struggled against a top WR unit in the league also with top TE and best qb in the business..

get it? first game in this defense we will get better no need for overreactions.. DQ will look at the film and make adjustments..

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yes, he’s old and had a bad offseason, but this team needs a real second CB who knows DQ’s system and who has size and the dawg in him to challenge opposing WRs and make plays on the ball. Plus, he’d be a great mentor to Wright and Joseph.
:facepalm:

We already have Nayshon Wright. Nayshon is younger, faster and quicker than Richard Sherman is at this stage and age of his life.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes, he’s old and had a bad offseason, but this team needs a real second CB who knows DQ’s system and who has size and the dawg in him to challenge opposing WRs and make plays on the ball. Plus, he’d be a great mentor to Wright and Joseph.
Right now we have Diggs who looks like a stud, two scrubs, two rookies, and Canady.

You need something in between Diggs and rookies, and I just have the feeling at least one of Brown or Lewis will get abused on a rotating basis. Canady has some good tape in real NFL games, but he is still more of a wild card. At this point Im for bringing in Sherman

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I can't believe we went into the season thinking brown was a starter. Brown has been trash for us. He is a part time guy. Can't depend on him. Rather see candy. Maybe they was hoping brown's speed would help him vs Antonio Brown (who is a beast).

Cincycowboy

Reaction score
Anthony Brown got wore out last night. Diggs played great, brown was awful. Not sure sherman is the answer but the rookie wright would have done better than brown

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Call Geno while you're at it.

Aven8

Reaction score
Antonio Brown looked like his old self. No one is stopping that dude when he plays like that.