Adult Language Cam Newton compares Dak against 2024's other top 10 QBs

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Let me review the two potential directions this thread could have taken depending on Newton's opinions on Dak:

1. Cam Newton Praises Dak: It's really bad when someone like Cam has to come to Dak's defense! What does Cam know? He sucks!!

2. If Cam Ripped Dak: See?? Former NFL players know best! Even Cam knows Dak sucks!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Let me review the two potential directions this thread could have taken depending on Newton's opinions on Dak:

1. Cam Newton Praises Dak: It's really bad when someone like Cam has to come to Dak's defense! What does Cam know? He sucks!!

2. If Cam Ripped Dak: See?? Former NFL players know best! Even Cam knows Dak sucks!
Basically lol. You’re only an idiot if you disagree with me lol…..

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
A trash QB defending another trash QB, yawn. The Dak before Dallas cultists are getting more desperate by the minute.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would take Dak over Cam
That's about it lol

Blackrain

Reaction score
Extremely hard to win when you enter the playoffs with no Oline, no running game, only 1 legit WR and your defense doesn't show up either.
Jerry just won't let him win Jerry refuses to sacrifice any long-term relevancy for the short-term Glory of a championship he just won't do it.
Every freaking year Jerry sends Dak in there with all kind of deficiencies just like you mentioned and expects him to pull the rabbit out of the hat and it just doesn't happen.

Instead of pulling the stops out and signing the free agents we need to get us over the hump he continues to send us into the playoffs undermanned only to get embarrassed.
It is truly frustrating that he lets his all out greed ruin football for us old school cowboy fans.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Where was that top 5 defense come playoffs time?

I'll wait...:popcorn:
I'll tell you AC where that top five defenses it's waiting for the opponent that can't run the ball and gives them The perfect Storm that they can use to compile useless stats against bad teams.

The problem is come play off time that perfect storm opponent is nowhere to be found everybody's good and can run the ball and we are left vulnerable and exposed not being able to stop the run

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Jerry just won't let him win Jerry refuses to sacrifice any long-term relevancy for the short-term Glory of a championship he just won't do it.
Every freaking year Jerry sends Dak in there with all kind of deficiencies just like you mentioned and expects him to pull the rabbit out of the hat and it just doesn't happen.

Instead of pulling the stops out and signing the free agents we need to get us over the hump he continues to send us into the playoffs undermanned only to get embarrassed.
It is truly frustrating that he lets his all out greed ruin football for us old school cowboy fans.
Preach it brother, Blackrain! :hammer: :clap:

What's frustrating is Jerry did the exact same thing to Romo. This man doesn't know how to fully build a winner.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'll tell you AC where that top five defenses it's waiting for the opponent that can't run the ball and gives them The perfect Storm that they can use to compile useless stats against bad teams.

The problem is come play off time that perfect storm opponent is nowhere to be found everybody's good and can run the ball and we are left vulnerable and exposed not being able to stop the run
Nailed it brother!

:hammer::hammer:

GMO415

Reaction score
Damn but what matters is Dak fails in the playoffs

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Damn but what matters is Dak fails in the playoffs
The Cowboys fail in the playoffs as a whole, Dak included.

Dak has been a part of the problem, but he is not THE problem.

Dallas' run of postseason futility started 20 years before Dak even put on a Cowboys uniform, yet a large number of Dallas fans seem to think getting rid of Dak remedies everything.....

Blackrain

Reaction score
Preach it brother, Blackrain! :hammer: :clap:

What's frustrating is Jerry did the exact same thing to Romo. This man doesn't know how to fully build a winner.
Yes my brother the history just keeps repeating itself waited till romo's back was completely shot and then decided maybe he needed an offensive line and a running game.
He continually keeps us just a few players away from being able to truly compete for a championship

Instead of springing for those few players that we need in free agency to get us over the hump so we can really compete he continually settles to just make the playoffs.
And we fans just have to eat it every year

Yobwocs

Reaction score
James Jones (and I quote): "There's nothing Jalen Hurts does that's better than Dak Prescott except the read option."

This board would like us to believe everyone thinks Dak sucks at everything..... I wonder who I should trust. Hmmh :confused: