Cam Newton signs with Patriots

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cam has the exact same problem that Dak Prescott has. Neither one of them can hit the broad side of a barn at 20 yards.

That is completely wrong but you wouldn't understand if I explained it to you.

Bleedsblue

Reaction score
I can’t stand him personally. But there’s many athletes I can’t but respect their athletic ability.
I think athletic ability is very overrated at quarterback. Give me a guy like Dan Marino or Dan Fouts and I'll find a way to protect him

aria

Reaction score
I'm not saying Cam isn't a freak athlete.... he is, especially if he is healthy, and not lazy. He is just annoying as hell to listen to, watch his mannerisms, etc...
Are you kidding me? I can’t wait for his post game pressers, have you seen some of his outfits?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I knew it. The Pats always make the moves I want our team to make but never do. Not saying I wanted Cam but you know what I'm saying. If Dak played in NE, they probably would have released the guy instead of paying him $40M.

Feel free to follow the Pats now. No one will miss you over here.

Aven8

Reaction score
Bill will totally change the offense to a zone read and they will succeed if Cam is healthy. They already have arguably the best Defense in football.

smart team folks.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I knew it. The Pats always make the moves I want our team to make but never do. Not saying I wanted Cam but you know what I'm saying. If Dak played in NE, they probably would have released the guy instead of paying him $40M.
DDS

Bleedsblue

Reaction score
Bill will totally change the offense to a zone read and they will succeed if Cam is healthy. They already have arguably the best Defense in football.

smart team folks.
I hate the Patriots, but when you have that much success over that long of a period of time you've got to give them their props. belichick may be the greatest coach ever. He's the only one that's going to have 21 consecutive winning seasons like our legend

dckid

Reaction score
Or......belicheck and mcdaniels are good enough to adapt to cams strengths
You hit it on the head. Bill will build on Cams strengths. If he is healthy the Pats will do well.i would definitely take him over Dak. Even if we had to pay him 20 million which was his salary with the Panthers that is a fantastic deal.
I knew some team was going to go down the cheap QB route.i would have signed Jameis and let Dak walk. Jameis led the league in passing and got laser eye surgery...
We could sign Clowney and trade for Adams.

Flamma

Reaction score
You hit it on the head. Bill will build on Cams strengths. If he is healthy the Pats will do well.i would definitely take him over Dak. Even if we had to pay him 20 million which was his salary with the Panthers that is a fantastic deal.
I knew some team was going to go down the cheap QB route.i would have signed Jameis and let Dak walk. Jameis led the league in passing and got laser eye surgery...
We could sign Clowney and trade for Adams.

This all looks good except for one thing. Jameis is garbage! Do you really want to be holding your breath every time he throws the ball? He's like a drunk Tony Romo.