Cam Newton's Return

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Cam has been the worst starting QB in the league over the last two years. There’s a reason he was on the market so long.

When mobile QB’s legs fail them as they age...their career is over unless they take the steps to improve as a pocket passer. Cam Newton is not Cam Newton unless he can run and he’s too fragile for that and his decision making has been horrid trying to compensate for his new limitations.
Noted, I'll remind you how wrong you are about Cam when the playoffs arrive. lol

kskboys

Reaction score
Cam has been the worst starting QB in the league over the last two years. There’s a reason he was on the market so long.

When mobile QB’s legs fail them as they age...their career is over unless they take the steps to improve as a pocket passer. Cam Newton is not Cam Newton unless he can run and he’s too fragile for that and his decision making has been horrid trying to compensate for his new limitations.
And add to that, his shoulder keeps glitching and he's going to have to come back from the lis franc surgury from last year, and.....no. Just no.

I don't get why it's not blatantly apparent that Cam was signed simply to be the backup. Look at his salary. Backup salary. And w/ Hoyer in camp, a very competent backup type, I'm not sure Cam makes the team.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Are you done now on listening to your dullard ramblings? The Pats Dynasty is not over and the Cowboys' next Dynasty has not even started.

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

aikemirv

Reaction score
... means no SB victory for the Cowboys in the Dak/Zeke/Amari era. Belichick just checkmated the rest of the NFL with a guy that was voted the best player on the planet not that long ago. A healthy Cam Newton that is resolute to stay in the pocket yet mobile enough to still get the ball out when the pocket breaks down will dominate all. What say you?
Nah

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
KC is gonna own the AFC for the foreseeable future. The Patriots are a mess and the Ravens are overrated.
Mahomes is too brittle and won't last another season. KC as a team is good but without Mahomes, they are going nowhere. It's only a matter of a few games, Mahomes will be on IR.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
:facepalm: troll

kskboys

Reaction score
Mahomes is too brittle and won't last another season. KC as a team is good but without Mahomes, they are going nowhere. It's only a matter of a few games, Mahomes will be on IR.
You're touting Mr. IR Newton, and then go on to call Mahomes brittle? Now that is some major.......something, it's so bad I don't even know what to call it!!!!!

Newton will not start for NE unless EVERYONE gets hurt.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You're touting Mr. IR Newton, and then go on to call Mahomes brittle? Now that is some major.......something, it's so bad I don't even know what to call it!!!!!

Newton will not start for NE unless EVERYONE gets hurt.
I'm aware of the irony and yet the truth is stranger than fiction.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
We can't even make the Super Bowl because of Cam. Man that guy's arm has a looong reach.... I am more ******** for reading that.
A common mistake by NFL fans to think that. No one will see it coming but Cam will be the comeback story of the year.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Cam Newton got run out of Carolina. They know who he is. He is 31 years old and hasn't had a good season since 2015. 2015 was really his only great season. I trust the Pats will make him look good but no way they are winning a SB with Cam Newton at QB.
Noted, you will hear from me again when you are proven to be wrong.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just want to see Belichick up his post game press conference wardrobe and Newton is just the guy to do that. I want Belichick to get a new nickname, Bill "Pimp" Belichick.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Newton is mainly hit and miss. He's had only two seasons out of nine with a ratting above 89. One of those seasons was just in 2018, though, so maybe Belichick can get the most out of him.

I'm not concerned about the Patriots, though, because before we can lose to them in the Super Bowl, we have to get there ... and we haven't done that since the 1995 season.
Exactly fits my prediction... no one will see this coming. Cam will be the comeback player of the year and SB MVP.

CWR

Reaction score
... means no SB victory for the Cowboys in the Dak/Zeke/Amari era. Belichick just checkmated the rest of the NFL with a guy that was voted the best player on the planet not that long ago. A healthy Cam Newton that is resolute to stay in the pocket yet mobile enough to still get the ball out when the pocket breaks down will dominate all. What say you?

I say the league should've never let this happened. Cam makes them a legitimate threat once again. Those of us looking forward to the Pats demise will be disappointed.

rags

Reaction score
How long will it be before Bill and Cam clash?

Williamsboys

Reaction score
Sure looks like the Cam Newton comments will be replacing the Dak Prescott ones, and he isnt even on our team.

John813

Reaction score
Even with a somewhat prime Cam, I can't see the Pats upsetting the Chiefs. Or maybe even Baltimore.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
If that is one of the most idiotic things you've ever heard you must lead a very sheltered life.

Also, it's one thing to disagree with someone's opinion, but to be so childlike with your vitriol shows your immaturity big time.