Can anyone explain?

50cent

Reaction score
The Boys only wore their tradition blue jerseys once last season against the Commanders. Why, because I know the blues jerseys are our road unis?

50cent

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
They're jinxed!!!!
Don't get me started on that one, but we actually won last year the one game we did wear them. I know thats not saying much, because we were playing the skins, but I was just wondering why we wore our whites so much on the road!

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I think it all matters who we match up against. A lot of teams wear their dark uniforms at home, meaning we'd be wearing white on the road against those teams. It seems like Philadelphia used to make us wear blue there, but is no longer doing that.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Dale said:
I think it all matters who we match up against. A lot of teams wear their dark uniforms at home, meaning we'd be wearing white on the road against those teams. It seems like Philadelphia used to make us wear blue there, but is no longer doing that.
Yup home team decides.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Yeah and I think every team has there dark uniform as there home jersey which is why we where white all season because we are kind of odd and have the white jersey as our home jersey

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The blue jerseys are not "jinxed." The reason the Cowboys have lost more in the traditional blue jerseys is because they only play in those ON AWAY GAMES and all teams lose more road games than home games.

If in the past, the Cowboys had worn their white jerseys every time they wore their blue jerseys, and their blue jerseys every time they wore their white jerseys, the team would have still won and lost the same amount of games.

As a kid growing up, I believed in the "blue jersey curse" but I've seen this team win too many games with blue jerseys they should have lost and lose too many games they should have won in their white jerseys to still believe it.

Then again, it's just my opinion ... though it is the voice of Reality :)

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jimmy blew up the blue jersey curse in the 90's. Bill, on the other hand, is a little quirky and may be afraid to temp fate:)