Can Luepke do more?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do know it. Everybody who isn’t a blind homer clinging onto the memory of what Zeke was years ago knows he isn’t any good anymore.
You only think you know it you have no real proof except your imagination.

You could very well be right! You could have a very solid hunch there, But if say...Carolina called him, then Jerry called...what do you THINK he's gonna do?

HungryLion

Reaction score
You only think you know it you have no real proof except your imagination.

You could very well be right! You could have a very solid hunch there, But if say...Carolina called him, then Jerry called...what do you THINK he's gonna do?

Yeah i feel really confident about it.

The market is really weak for 29 year old RB’s who gain 3.4 ypa and are slow.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do know it. Everybody who isn’t a blind homer clinging onto the memory of what Zeke was years ago knows he isn’t any good anymore.
No blind homer here. But many are blind haters. They hate on everything.
No one is saying Zeke is the Zeke of old. Only the haters hating.

HungryLion

Reaction score
No blind homer here. But many are blind haters. They hate on everything.
No one is saying Zeke is the Zeke of old. Only the haters hating.

I only use the term homer because you used the term hater because I rightly point out that Zeke is washed and shouldn’t be on the team anymore.

If Me wanting running backs who can actually run makes me a hater. Then so be it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I only use the term homer because you used the term hater because I rightly point out that Zeke is washed and shouldn’t be on the team anymore.

If Me wanting running backs who can actually run makes me a hater. Then so be it.
That doesn't mean you have to force yourself to make up bull in your head about it.

It's okay to want something better. It's okay if you think zeke is done. Personally I would look at our HORRID o-line FIRST...given no other Rb's are doing kuch better, AND our Qb is getting hammered. ....but then You hate zeke and won;t do that. Fine.

But your claim no other team asked about zeke is your imagination trying to rationalize your hate. It may or may not be true and you can't face that fact. kinda sad really. I feel sad for you.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes he can be used more. The key to using guys like leupke is removing easy tells. Don't use him in only the same formation or situations. Plays designed for him need to look like a normal play..

HungryLion

Reaction score
That doesn't mean you have to force yourself to make up bull in your head about it.

It's okay to want something better. It's okay if you think zeke is done. Personally I would look at our HORRID o-line FIRST...given no other Rb's are doing kuch better, AND our Qb is getting hammered. ....but then You hate zeke and won;t do that. Fine.

But your claim no other team asked about zeke is your imagination trying to rationalize your hate. It may or may not be true and you can't face that fact. kinda sad really. I feel sad for you.

See the issue I take is folks like you calling it hate.

Hate? Why is it hate? I liked Zeke. He was great when he was in his prime.

But it’s over now. He’s too old and slow and worn down. He doesn’t belong on an NFL roster anymore. I don’t say that because I hate Zeke. I say that because it’s the truth. It happens to every athlete eventually. Age is undefeated.

Zeke is cooked and sucks now.

You and Jazz are just clinging to my comment about nobody else would sign him because it’s the only argument you have now. Because you can’t argue on the merits that Zeke is actually bringing anything to the team except maybe blocking and some
Short yardage Which is something Luepke or other backs can do anyway. If the front office actually would have gone out and gotten one that could play this off season.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
See the issue I take is folks like you calling it hate.

Hate? Why is it hate? I liked Zeke. He was great when he was in his prime.

But it’s over now. He’s too old and slow and worn down. He doesn’t belong on an NFL roster anymore. I don’t say that because I hate Zeke. I say that because it’s the truth. It happens to every athlete eventually. Age is undefeated.

Zeke is cooked and sucks now.

You and Jazz are just clinging to my comment about nobody else would sign him because it’s the only argument you have now. Because you can’t argue on the merits that Zeke is actually bringing anything to the team except maybe blocking and some
Short yardage Which is something Luepke or other backs can do anyway. If the front office actually would have gone out and gotten one that could play this off season.
for the simple reason that you make up the thing about "no other team wanted him". Then defend your statement so vehemently. Not ONCE truly admitting that you do NOT know there were ZERO other offers.

You for a FACT...do NOT know that is true.

I don't speak for Jazz...but I wish we had drafted or picked up a stud vet. Zeke has a limited role and contribution. Maybe someone else can do that maybe not. I never...EVER said he was 2016 zeke or even close. But there you are arguing it.

Such illogical and deranged arguments and flat out lies... are why I use the term "hate".

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good comp

Calling him a "FB" hints at lack of athletism

Not the case at all...4.50 speed, decent elusivness for 250#.
I thought I saw his 4.5 40 time out there somewhere, thanks for confirming it.

At this point he's probably our fastest RB. Duece is more quick that fast.

If I'm wrong please let me know who is faster than 4.5 in our backfield now?

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
I think he has talent that can be used for sure. I like him. But we have MM, a guy who his former MVP/Future HOF said he has low football IQ… So yup…

HungryLion

Reaction score
for the simple reason that you make up the thing about "no other team wanted him". Then defend your statement so vehemently. Not ONCE truly admitting that you do NOT know there were ZERO other offers.

You for a FACT...do NOT know that is true.

I don't speak for Jazz...but I wish we had drafted or picked up a stud vet. Zeke has a limited role and contribution. Maybe someone else can do that maybe not. I never...EVER said he was 2016 zeke or even close. But there you are arguing it.

Such illogical and deranged arguments and flat out lies... are why I use the term "hate".

Deranged is watching Zeke play football and thinking he doesn’t suck now.

That’s what is deranged.

But again you don’t want to have that argument because deep down you know it’s true. So you instead latch onto my use of hyperbole instead.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Deranged is watching Zeke play football and thinking he doesn’t suck now.

That’s what is deranged.

But again you don’t want to have that argument because deep down you know it’s true. So you instead latch onto my use of hyperbole instead.
See there you go again....arguing something else. I am asking you to prove nobody else wanted him or contacted him. You can't...so it's YOU.....changing the argument.

Be a man or girl or kid of your word and prove as "100% fact" nobody else wanted him. Otherwise....it's a decent guess but that's all it is.

For clarity....zeke won't be anything close to great ...but our o line and coaching sucks every bit as much as he does.

HungryLion

Reaction score
See there you go again....arguing something else. I am asking you to prove nobody else wanted him or contacted him. You can't...so it's YOU.....changing the argument.

Be a man or girl or kid of your word and prove as "100% fact" nobody else wanted him. Otherwise....it's a decent guess but that's all it is.

For clarity....zeke won't be anything close to great ...but our o line and coaching sucks every bit as much as he does.

I just told you it was hyperbole. Hyperbole means it was an exaggerated statement not meant to be taken as fact.

I just told you that.

Stop crying about it now. All this time crying about me making an exaggeration because you don’t want to talk about the fact that Zeke sucks now.

And if anybody else did want him, that would make them stupid. Just like you fools that wanted Zeke back.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just told you it was hyperbole. Hyperbole means it was an exaggerated statement not meant to be taken as fact.

I just told you that.

Stop crying about it now.
But before you said 100% fact. Over and over. That isnt hyperbole it's lying.

It might be better to just not say 100% fact and keep doubling down on it over and over. Like a lying child.

I'll cry about if I want to, kid. You don't get to say. Put it on ignore if you can't handle it.

HungryLion

Reaction score
But before you said 100% fact. Over and over. That isnt hyperbole it's lying.

It might be better to just not say 100% fact and keep doubling down on it over and over. Like a lying child.

I'll cry about if I want to, kid. You don't get to say. Put it on ignore if you can't handle it.

Ok cool. As long as we are understanding that you’re a crybaby whiner. Glad we agree on something.

Btw, Zeke is washed and you were wrong as hell about him.

Crybaby.

Apparently you’re also too stupid to understand the concept of hyperbole. Shame.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Don't see why not. It's not like the other guys are setting the league on fire