Can Luepke do more?

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Little Alstott is a throwback....refreshing to watch. Many will turn on him if he drops a first down pass or fumbles the ball on short yardage. For now, I enjoy watching him and hope he can become a solid contributer.
He kinda reminds me of Walt Garrison, good at running, catching and blocking, but not flashy. He just seems like an all-around good player to have.

sbark

Reaction score
He kinda reminds me of Walt Garrison, good at running, catching and blocking, but not flashy. He just seems like an all-around good player to have.
Good comp

Calling him a "FB" hints at lack of athletism

Not the case at all...4.50 speed, decent elusivness for 250#.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Take a poll in here about McCarthy getting fired. I think you will be surprised by the answer.

Because most in here probably do. He should have been fired after the GB game.
but you know how jerry is, look how long it took for him to fire your step cousin Jason Garrett, I feel like other smart organizations would have done what you're suggesting, but you know who we're dealing with.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He should. Hes a fullback.

That was one of my reasons that we didn’t need Zeke. Luepke does everything he does and more.
yeah but with us if we didn't have zeke (that competition factor) he'd be fumbling or lining up offsides or something crazy