Can someone explain this?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
this is why your not taken seriously

I know you don't like having me around here reminding folk's of the reality concerning Dak....oh well WM suck it up you will live baby and hope Dak can shut us up with his accurate passing and his cannon arm that scares defenses to its core .....LOL.....:oldcouple:

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Prescott's 2017 Splits (Passer Rating)
vs. division 86.1
out of division 86.9

home 79.7
road 94.3

day 90.1
night 77.8

w/Elliott 91.8
without 76.6

games 1-8 97.9
games 9-16 74.0

wins 102.0
losses 71.1

w/ starting OL 97.0
without* 55.4

*when either Smith or Martin missed at least 3 quarters of a game

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
It's about intermediate throws into tight windows. He simply has no confidence to do it.
Intermediate throws (10-19 yards), like Prescott's other throws, were much more successful in games when all 5 starting OL played at least 3 quarters.

Aimed attempts only -- 10-19 yd
with starting OL
(27% of all attempts in these games)
45 of 89 683 yd 10 td 1 int 109.0

without
(19% of all attempts in these games)
15 of 26 109 yd 0 td 4 int 28.0

The "without" is a four-game sample (Atlanta, Phi, LAC, Seattle). It doesn't include the season finale in which most of the Eagles' defensive starters did not play.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Prescott's 2017 Splits (Passer Rating)
vs. division 86.1
out of division 86.9

home 79.7
road 94.3

day 90.1
night 77.8

w/Elliott 91.8
without 76.6

games 1-8 97.9
games 9-16 74.0

wins 102.0
losses 71.1

w/ starting OL 97.0
without* 55.4

*when either Smith or Martin missed at least 3 quarters of a game
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Arm strength is not about throwing a deep ball. Steve Walsh had a noodle arm and threw a great deep pass, better than Aikman.

Aikman had a bazooka and threw frozen ropes on outs. That is what arm strength is about.
Arm strength is about being able to throw a deep ball and and deep outs on a line. Your comment is just dumb. No one with a noodle arm can throw a regulation football 65 yards!!!, which Dak can easily.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Dan Marino eat your Heart out baby....the Dak man is in the house....deep in the playoff hunt at 5-3 and Dak's offense goes for 15 Quarters of Offense without 1 TD .....Mama mia what a performance by a Dak lead offense baby...and guess what we miss the playoffs....ouuuahhhh
Dak Marino opps i meant Prescott had one 300 yard game and 8 games where he threw for under 200 yards man oh man aren't we blessed to have this QB leading us to Glory.....

Here's an example of his awesome QB play baby!!!

You cherry picked a bad throw from Dak are you proud of yourself?

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I agree its become a dead horse big time! I disagree how you use the word "Hate" so loosely here and speaking for myself is NOT the case!
How can I or anyone else hate Dak not knowing him on a personal level. What we non-Dak believers HATE is his inept play at QB and what it has cost us in the Past and in the coming future. Our team has been revamped to meet the needs of Dak who no matter what changes are made will still lack the god given ability to lead us to glory!
Having fellow fans here avoid the acknowledgement of his flaw's and trying to sell us that he's the "ONE" for us for the next 10 years insults our Cowboy and Football intelligence and the Horse keeps getting beat on i guess.
We will find out soon enough if Dak is the franchise QB for us but one word of advice to our fellow Cowboy Dak believers....Have a bottle of Whiskey handy as it might be needed at some point during the coming season!!!!

Go Boys and may Doomsday one day return in full force!!!!
What has Dak cost us in the past? You Dake dislikers don’t get it. Now listen carefully. Football is the ultimate team game where coaching is extremely important. When Dak’s teammates and coaches do their job’s Dak is an exceptional QB. See 2016. When Dak’s teammates and coaches don't do Their jobs, Dak will struggle, just like any exceptional QB. See last 8 games of 2017. Keep your whiskey handy because Dak is going to be our QB for a long time.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What has Dak cost us in the past? You Dake dislikers don’t get it. Now listen carefully. Football is the ultimate team game where coaching is extremely important. When Dak’s teammates and coaches do their job’s Dak is an exceptional QB. See 2016. When Dak’s teammates and coaches don't do Their jobs, Dak will struggle, just like any exceptional QB. See last 8 games of 2017. Keep your whiskey handy because Dak is going to be our QB for a long time.

Team sport....Bad coaching....Zeke is fat....Smith is injured...Dez stinks....Witten is old....we have no defense...Sagittarius is in Libra....etc etc etc.....you can keep coming up with all the excuses in the world bud but in the end not even the best HB or the best and most expensive Offline in the history of the NFL will make Dak a quality QB! He has so many flaws with his game from Accuracy to Footwork that his demise is only a matter of time. Dak will join the RG3 and Tim Tebow legend club.....

P.S. Hey here's what his coach had to say about # 4........................
Jason Garrett on Dak Prescott: “He can improve in every way”

key words with the above statement from JG .....every way...every way....every way...every way ....yep he's set alright to be our QB for the next 10 years....lol....guess drafting M. White makes sense ehhh???

Last edited:

keysersoze

Reaction score
I did answer your question. Indirectly. By pointing oout that what you stated is actually wrong. Because without your argument there is no relevant question anymore.

And yes you said "he..." doesnt "...have the arm". In context with the following sentence by you to me what you are trying to say is his arm is not strong enough to throw a deep ball.

Here a reminder of what you wrote.

And just in case you wanna argue that you meant with "arm" his accuracy i put the "or accuracy" in bold letters too ;-)

But i may be wrong with my interpretation. If thats the case please explain what you meant by "he ..." doesnt "...have the arm..." "...to ever do. Throw a deep ball."
Your reading comprehension sucks. I specifically said that’s what many people said about him.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
It' not hate. You throw that term around too loose. It' "Constructive criticism" it' your fanboy love that gets you angry whenever you hear any criticism.

We are just trying to make the blind see.
You can call it what you want, but there is definitely some unnatural dislike for Dak. What you are really trying to do is make the intelligent fan, who realizes football is a team game, into an idiot fan, who thinks a QB can be successful all by himself. Good luck with that!!

NotForLong

Reaction score
Lol. You make it sound like it's everybody's job to make Dak look good. Then you make the asinine statement :
When Dak’s teammates and coaches don't do Their jobs, Dak will struggle,
I guess Dak was the only one doing his job while the other 52 were screw ups. Poor Dak poor guy.

NotForLong

Reaction score
You can call it what you want, but there is definitely some unnatural dislike for Dak. What you are really trying to do is make the intelligent fan, who realizes football is a team game, into an idiot fan, who thinks a QB can be successful all by himself. Good luck with that!!
:huh:. I have been harping on the fact it is a team game. That' why we all keep telling you that Dak is not as good as his stats in 2016. That the team elevated him on a pedastal. And in fact the 2016 Cowboys team was wasted on him

keysersoze

Reaction score
There’s a definite agenda.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Could you imagion going over the middle with him as your QB. You know Dak is gonna put you in the worse possible position to succeed
No, I don’t know that. I know you have an agenda. Let’s gang up on Dak, and see if I can get my buddies to agree. Oh fun! If it makes your day, but after 10 years of Dak as our QB your going to get tired of it.

NotForLong

Reaction score
No, I don’t know that. I know you have an agenda. Let’s gang up on Dak, and see if I can get my buddies to agree. Oh fun! If it makes your day, but after 10 years of Dak as our QB your going to get tired of it.
:omg::laugh::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Dak is one leg injury away from being RG3.

Except RG could actually throw the Ball.

But hey Dak got "intangibles" or whatever that neans

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Why aren't there the same debates about Zeke? Cause even the most inexperienced day dreaming fans can acknowledge TALENT when they see it! Look man even his coach says he needs to IMPROVE in every way now whens the last time a HC said that about there QB hmmmm maybe prior the him being benched seems reasonable.....

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
:huh:. I have been harping on the fact it is a team game. That' why we all keep telling you that Dak is not as good as his stats in 2016. That the team elevated him on a pedastal. And in fact the 2016 Cowboys team was wasted on him
The 2016 season was wasted by Garrett and his coaching during the GB playoff game. How did Dak cost us that game genius?